Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

UPDATE: I tracked the seller down and got my cash back! Between the resale prices and getting scammed, I think I'm going to just take a L and move on to the next one.

What did he say?? I'm pleasantly surprised it worked out for you.

Guys, I can't stress this enough: In life, if something seems too good to be true, it almost always is.

I think it's safe to say the time for hoping for a dip in price is over. I have no problem being patient but it seems like time is working against buyers with this one. Smh...

Guys, I can't stress this enough: In life, if something seems too good to be true, it almost always is.

He was first in denial and said he had a screenshot of his purchases from SNKRS showing that he bought them from there - which he did provide, but I was naive anyone can browse a forum and get one of those in hindsight. I said man cut the BS, if you don't give me my money back I'm gonna file a police report and report you for selling counterfeit goods. Then he changed his tune and stated the guy he purchased from him must have sold him fakes and he will take it up with him, "he didn't want any problems." But I AGREE 10000% lesson learned. Hold the L or pay the extra premium for ease of mind.

Heymama out here doing some serious street cleaning
Don’t make me file a police report!
There’s a lot of paperwork involved!
Glad it worked out John wick :lol:

I caved in and bought a pair. Sold 3 used pairs of shoes to offset the cost. I wish I copped when they were around $780 but oh well

This is why I usually don't mind paying more when I'm buying resale, in order to have better odds at obtaining a legit pair. If I can't hit for retail, I'd rather buy off Goat or even flightclub when it comes to hype releases because there are so many scammers out there.

Sivas pair just landed, really shocked that I won the raffle, and the pictures really don't do them justice. These are probably my favorite recent AJ1 next to the Nigel's. And in hand these are amazing, can't wait to crease the **** outta the toe area :lol:

A679C539-A128-4398-A9C9-7C6965BF6383.jpeg

image.jpg

Man finally got a chance to see the prices on these after all the madness. My ceiling was about 800 but my size is going for close to a rack smh. Guess I'm just gonna pass on these.

Back
Top Bottom