Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

3A0EA006-F821-4567-ADEE-EE55528C33B5.jpeg

Travis 1s for today.

Is there any truth in this man rant... Are the Asains really ballin like this? And if so, are thier the reason resellers are reselling all the AJ1s small sizes? Not to mention hype releases????

So do they control the market to why these prices are creeping up up and away...

Just wondering...

Is there any truth in this man rant... Are the Asains really ballin like this? And if so, are thier the reason resellers are reselling all the AJ1s small sizes? Not to mention hype releases????

So do they control the market to why these prices are creeping up up and away...

Just wondering...

Think its a combination of kids, asians and women.

Just wondering...

asians are def balling

some dude copped my satin 1's yesterday telling me he's buying up all travis Scotts. dude was wild, just a young kid driving a GLE and trunk with a couple satins, TS 4's and some 1's

they either holding or they got dudes who are paying much more, no idea but I have seen a large influx of asian resellers with big $$$$ buying up all the hyped stuff

I'm all in for the 6's and prepared for the likely L and being forced the resale route. The hardest part will be the timing. It COULD dip in that first/second week, or it COULD just escalate and get out of control without a dip. It's not just a matter of patience, it's a gamble as well if you don't cop right away. I need a crystal ball lol

Back
Top Bottom