Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My dude just left Xhibition ..... they didn’t check IDs and people were grabbing random people / homeless people off the street and having them grab tickets smh lmaoooo

LMAO.

What would the the most fair way to hold a legit raffle? In-store raffle with in-store pickup seems like the best way, but stock is usually limited. You give stores huge inventory and it could be backdoor galore - hell, backdoor happens now even with small inventory.

As much **** as SNKRS get, their Draw really feels like the best way since they have the most stock and anybody can enter within that time period. Only issue is there are people who can easily put in multiple entries for themselves or bots who enter hundreds of entries (which I'm told is not effective anymore?).

Maybe SNKRS should limit the entries you get per account per year so you gotta pick and choose which Draw you want to enter. :lol:

travis-scott-air-jordan-6-5.jpg

travis-scott-air-jordan-6-4.jpg

travisscott2.jpg

remind me of this pic lol been listening a long time, and don't have either of the 1s so I think ill hit on at least 1

LMAO.

What would the the most fair way to hold a legit raffle? In-store raffle with in-store pickup seems like the best way, but stock is usually limited. You give stores huge inventory and it could be backdoor galore - hell, backdoor happens now even with small inventory.

As much **** as SNKRS get, their Draw really feels like the best way since they have the most stock and anybody can enter within that time period. Only issue is there are people who can easily put in multiple entries for themselves or bots who enter hundreds of entries (which I'm told is not effective anymore?).

Maybe SNKRS should limit the entries you get per account per year so you gotta pick and choose which Draw you want to enter. :lol:

the way they worded their raffle was fine . Come in show yourID they write the ticket number + license and size down . They pull by size.

time consuming but most fair, or even if they didn’t do by size that would of been decent . But letting people just come grab tickets sucks .

also that trash *** global frenzy gets ate up by bots/people who work for frenzy immediately lol.

They used to do local frenzy , you had to be in the area to even have a chance

the way they worded their raffle was fine . Come in show yourID they write the ticket number + license and size down . They pull by size.

time consuming but most fair, or even if they didn’t do by size that would of been decent . But letting people just come grab tickets sucks .

also that trash *** global frenzy gets ate up by bots/people who work for frenzy immediately lol.

They used to do local frenzy , you had to be in the area to even have a chance

Spoofing your location is as easy as lacing kicks. To each his own. Carry on. I honestly feel like the more effort I put in, the more likely I will get an L.

Anyone know the actual stock total on pairs for US?
Didnt hit on the Af1's, Aj1's, Aj4's so I would just like a crumb of TS success. (lame as hell, but serious too)

Spoofing your location is as easy as lacing kicks. To each his own. Carry on. I honestly feel like the more effort I put in, the more likely I will get an L.

Anyone know the actual stock total on pairs for US?
Didnt hit on the Af1's, Aj1's, Aj4's so I would just like a crumb of TS success. (lame as hell, but serious too)

would be pointless to spoof with local frenzy pick up. Unless you flying in town , then if so you deserve them

I think Travis site is going to drop tomorrow or Friday. Seems like that’s the most likely way they’re going.

Back
Top Bottom