Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Said F It And Jumped On The Olive Hoodie Today At $270 Shipped. Don’t See It Getting Much Better Than That At This Point :smh:

Seems Like The Apparel Was Harder To Get Than The Damn Shoes In Most Cases :lol:

Hopefully Sizing Down Was The Right Choice :nerd:

Said F It And Jumped On The Olive Hoodie Today At $270 Shipped. Don’t See It Getting Much Better Than That At This Point :smh:

Seems Like The Apparel Was Harder To Get Than The Damn Shoes In Most Cases :lol:

Just checked shipping for my olive hoodie

Says merch is gonna take 5 weeks to ship?

The **** lol

Just checked shipping for my olive hoodie

Says merch is gonna take 5 weeks to ship?

The **** lol

Something Sounds Off With This Merch For Sure!

Read Others Mention FTA Stores Only Got Like 8-11 Hoodies At Each Location :wow:

Seems Like Way Less Production Than The Sweats That Came Out With The 1’s :nerd:

Only reason someone would prefer the lows over highs is because they never cared much for highs to begin with in general.

Only reason someone would prefer the lows over highs is because they never cared much for highs to begin with in general. Honestly, I can't make sense of why someone doesn't agree with what I think is best the best, so I'm gonna come up with this stupid reason to cope.
*fixed

Anyone Have The Apparel On Hand And Willing To Comment On Sizing For The Hoodies And Shorts? :nerd:

can't speak on the shorts but the hoodie runs big

it's 100% poly too so it won't shrink like a cotton hoodie would

Back
Top Bottom