Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Secured
DB5CD5EC-97F2-43AD-A9A9-6D78E29B2969.jpeg

I wish their color looked like that. Unfortunately they look exactly like the pictures underneath yours. I was pretty disappointed.

On the other hand, the glow is pretty impressive. The shoe overall is still fire.

I hope if the reds do happen it’s WAY AFTER February. Don’t need Chi 1s to be any harder :lol:

Here's my take on the shoe game. Everyone, especially China peeps, getting used to just paying insane money on shoes. From here on out, be prepared to see higher prices out the gates for models like AJ1 Highs, Travis Scotts, and probably Sacais assuming they continue to release waffles/blazers. Those OW AJ5's that are rumored, yea gonna be ridiculously high out the gates because everything else that's comparable to hype (TS6, Union AJ1, etc) are already going to be in the 1.5k and upwards price range by the time it drops. I'm only speaking on size 9 since that's what I wear.

If you got the money to buy and hold like stocks, I say do it. But that's what's sad about the shoe game and what it's come to.

So no word from Notre Chicago on these?

I would have guessed they got these. Sometimes they delay their raffles or maybe they just didn't get these...

Quick shot of my size 12 from travis' website. Surprised they didnt opt for any kind of graphics on the insoles, or at least make the nike air glow in the dark. Amazing feeling in hand, hope they fit when i try them on later lol
image0.jpg

So no word from Notre Chicago on these?

I would have guessed they got these. Sometimes they delay their raffles or maybe they just didn't get these...

Notre was confirmed to be getting them, but still haven’t seen any type of announcement from them on how or when they’re releasing.

Nike confirmed the retailers that were getting them in that News article they did before the release and Notre was on there.

Hopefully they’re planning something unique again where they can give back to the community during the raffle (like the book drive and shoe drive). Notre is so dope for that.

why this gotta happen on my first purchase on goat :frown:

since the price dipped a bit and the lowest ask is less then what I paid, how does finding a replacement work or how long until they decide to refund me instead
Im kinda pissed off at GOAT for this same situation minus seller actually shipping. I bought something for way higher than it was when they finally reached out to me, over $100 difference in price. They said they would find a replacement but I wanted a refund at that point. They end up doing it but still charged me the $20 they would have if I had received and sent them back. Their customer service sucks but atleast they give you an option versus Stockx. I even asked them, so if you "found" a replacement but prices are lower, (OF COURSE YOU COULD FIND A SELLER), where does the extra cash I paid go? They have to keep that amount which is BS IMO. Rant done...

Back
Top Bottom