Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So need to decide to pick up one today with prices falling, or pick up one or two more, to offset some of the resell cost at a later time. Just like stocks, have to gamble prices will go up enough to offset some of the initial cost of multiple pairs. I can sit on them, so that's not an issue.
Thinking about picking one up too to sit on, tax is putting me off tho tbh :rolleyes

he has 72 hours if you used goat then cancel
GOAT will “try” to find you another pair first which is usually less than you initially paid. This is kinda BS to me. I mean unless it was just me who had to argue with them for a refund after I told them the seller missed his mark. Still had to pay $20...still kinda salty about it lol.

GOAT will “try” to find you another pair first which is usually less than you initially paid. This is kinda BS to me. I mean unless it was just me who had to argue with them for a refund after I told them the seller missed his mark. Still had to pay $20...still kinda salty about it lol.

why did you have to pay $20.00?

Ppl definitely holding their 6s lol
1571324808169.png

why did you have to pay $20.00?
They “found” me another seller after the shoe was going for $150 less...after I was the one who had to alert them about the refund. They went back and fourth and finally agreed to just cancel it but they wanted the fee for shipping that would usually take place if I was to actually receive the pair and return it. Total BS because they never even received either pair from either seller at that time and I did nothing but do their job for them. A joke.

They “found” me another seller after the shoe was going for $150 less...after I was the one who had to alert them about the refund. They went back and fourth and finally agreed to just cancel it but they wanted the fee for shipping that would usually take place if I was to actually receive the pair and return it. Total BS because they never even received either pair from either seller at that time and I did nothing but do their job for them. A joke.

thats comical bro. I would be upset if I was you... that’s insane that they made you pay $20 bucks

What price you copping that 10 at? I’m thinking of buying the dip and selling my 950 priced pair later down the road
TBH the way its looking it may be at around $900 after fees on either Stockx or GOAT. smh...

thats comical bro. I would be upset if I was you... that’s insane that they made you pay $20 bucks
Trust me I was. I went on a rant asking questions and of course they give me generic answers and said, " We can either give you GOAT credit or refund minus shipping cost". Also, If i would have just allowed them to ship the second pair to me they would have just pocketed that money because every shoe was waaaay less than I originally paid. They didnt want to lose that money so they made it difficult for me...wack af. I should have taken the credit but didnt want it tied to them tbh.

Eff it, selling my 6Y to help off set the cost of my size 8.5. They say to half down on these right? I usually wear a 9 in AJ1, which is just slightly roomy in the front.

Back
Top Bottom