Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

First pair came in and they looking good...So much better in person than I could've thought, leather and suede is so butter and that smell whew......glad i got these ??....now just waiting on the highs.

Attachments

• 15718524829938146456331490429195.jpg
    15718524829938146456331490429195.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 314
  • 15718525805926908759594576621073.jpg
    15718525805926908759594576621073.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 312
dont be mad bro i paid 1275 + tax for my 8.5 coulda saved about $200 but oh well money comes and goes so quickly anyway
Very true. At the same time, I feel like it'll rebound nicely in a few months to a year. I'm almost thinking about getting another pair if they dip below 1k and just hope to break even on the first pair I got once prices go back up

Looks like I should have waited a week "atleast" to cop looking how the price is going in reverse lol. In reality im not trippin as I said before because the sooner you can secure a pair the better. Just makes no sense why these are dipping in price even after the seller fee is back to normal on stockx....

Looks like I should have waited a week "atleast" to cop looking how the price is going in reverse lol. In reality im not trippin as I said before because the sooner you can secure a pair the better. Just makes no sense why these are dipping in price even after the seller fee is back to normal on stockx....
If you check stockx rn, they are not including sales tax to the purchase
I am from CA

Place a bid and check your email...it'll have the tax included but not. The app for me either. I was trying jump on some tax free too ?

What is your size and what did you pay before and what is it now?

PO

What is your size and what did you pay before and what is it now?

PO
SZ10. one pair 885 and other 925. TBH all hyped kicks are dipping in price atm. I have a feeling everything will rise in a few months and then again around tax season lol

SZ10. one pair 885 and other 925. TBH all hyped kicks are dipping in price atm. I have a feeling everything will rise in a few months and then again around tax season lol

My size was 640-650 around SX promotion, then jumped back up to 700-720 after, now back down to 670 ish.

I think it's because of SBB's dropping....Resellers trying to recoup some money to buy those etc.

PO

Question: any of your travis scott 6s have like a gluish type smell or rubbery smell on insoles ? Please let me know! Looking for input. It doesn't smell like an AJ1.

My size was 640-650 around SX promotion, then jumped back up to 700-720 after, now back down to 670 ish.

I think it's because of SBB's dropping....Resellers trying to recoup some money to buy those etc.

PO
Idk I dont want them and they aren't going for much atm so may be something else.

size 10 last transacted is now $803
Ouch lol. Oh well. Just hope both my pairs I ordered are legit and I'll be ok. Plus...these will rise over time. No way they cant with the future Travis shoes dropping.

Question: any of your travis scott 6s have like a gluish type smell or rubbery smell on insoles ? Please let me know! Looking for input. It doesn't smell like an AJ1.
Smell is the same exact smell of my 2019 Infrared 6s (straight from Footlocker). Kind of like a rubbery glue smell like you said. It’s not as strong as the smell on my Infrareds though when I first got those.

Back
Top Bottom