Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Shoes arriving today. One of the benefits of working from home, is that I don't have to worry about rescheduling deliveries...

your-package-is-out-for-delivery-me-11334799.png

I will try to secure these to trade for the 6s or if someone has an extra pair of the 1s and wishes to have these.

So my first pair arrived today. And I'm bummed as it has a bunch of stains. Don't think that when we pay premium, we should get rejects...

I don't believe I'm too critical here...
20191101_150729.jpg

IMG_20191101_151245.jpg

^ one of the main reasons I don’t like to buy from stockx because you can’t return them if they end up like this. Should never have got through but they do.

Got lucky on 6s on snkrs hopefully that luck continues on the snkrs draw for the air forces. Sure it won't, but hey one can dream. Lol.

Got lucky on 6s on snkrs hopefully that luck continues on the snkrs draw for the air forces. Sure it won't, but hey one can dream. Lol.

Never know. Haven't hit any Draw (literally 0) on SNKRS since the app came out. Then I won two in a row recently - Jordan 1 Satin Black Toes and the Travis Scott 6s.

Weird thing is, neither shows up as Purchased on my SNKRS app history... so it's still buggy.

^ one of the main reasons I don’t like to buy from stockx because you can’t return them if they end up like this. Should never have got through but they do.

So are these glue stains where JB failed QA? If StockX find this acceptable, they better give me written confirmation I can resell these on StockX without being rejected for these same stains.

Just venting, as this is the first bad pair I have received. I have gotten some bad condition boxes, but those don't go on feet.

Honestly, If you plan on reselling I'd just leave the Stockx tag on, of course, and sell back. They should take it because they personally let it go the first time.

only way I'd cop off stockx is if i was just going to stock to sell in the future and keep that tag on there so it passes easier.

So my first pair arrived today. And I'm bummed as it has a bunch of stains. Don't think that when we pay premium, we should get rejects...

I don't believe I'm too critical here...
20191101_150729.jpg

IMG_20191101_151245.jpg
tenor.gif

man they stay overlooking stuff and will deny it if inspected in the future they really are eirther a love hate relationship man these apps annoy

Draw.. I’m 4/4 on them. I will have more entries this time around. I actually want a personal pair of the forces

Back
Top Bottom