Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The more I think about that trade I think it's fair....Basically what he would get after fees on sx at current resale would cost him the same amount to buy the Trav 6s plus tax and fees. Almost work out too perfectly.....but imo I'm getting the better end of the deal.....them kaws is super fire, can't believe he want to let them go.
Anybody know how limited the kaws were in terms of numbers produced?

Got a homie who missed on the travs and wants to trade his D's black kaws size 10.5 for my pair of Trav 6s I hit on snkrs. Supposed to meet up this weekend. Hoping he don't back out because I been wanting them kaws forever. I already got multiples on the travs anyways. I'll post pics if it go thru. ?

If you got multiples then it's a no-brainer. Make the trade.

KAWS >> Any Travis
downloadfile.png

I already know, them Grey's are absolutr fire, such a clean shoe, that just looks premium. Imma have to complete the set if the trade goes thru, but going be hard to find a good price on them. I'll try though. Thanks yal.

HITR hoodie came in on Friday. It's not a nike hoodie so quality is NOT great but quality of the graphics and the glow in the dark effect are very
very good.

Attachments

• IMG_0744.jpg
    IMG_0744.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 316
HITR hoodie came in on Friday. It's not a nike hoodie so quality is NOT great but quality of the graphics and the glow in the dark effect are very
very good.
Will get mines if it ever leaves stockx lol

Just got my Highest GITD hoodie yesterday and I do agree that the quality isnt the greatest. Definitely not worth the $95 or however much it was but still very clean and that dark green color hits very nicely. Still waiting on one of the Highest shirts that were available for only a day on Travis's website.

Back
Top Bottom