Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Not my pic

:emoji_fire:
C7EB895E-B623-4B71-8E62-AD53F485A5A1.jpeg

N
Path of least resistance for me... Not standing in any lines... Not driving downtown to put my name on a bogus list. Online raffles, snkrs... That about it. Easy hit or on to the next. Too many drops for me to obsess over any one shoe like when I was younger.

I wish everyone the best of luck.
nah you wild outta pocket with that comment. These ts aj’s that dropped this year straight fire you jus mad cuz you missed that wave

Got them off GOAT. I have 2 pairs and compared them and they are definitely real but still this is deff not a good look.
Yeah, I'd return those with the quickness. Odd they even got through verification without them letting you know how they look.

Forces gone b at the actually festival don’t know bout anything else they got a Nike Air Force One sign up by the merch table

I emailed Travis customer service requesting a refund or I'd chargeback and they refunded the vinyl originally purchased and advised that the tee was in route. They did say I could refuse it and still get a refund but ill prolly just keep it lol. Idk.

I think prices on these will be fairly low after they drop, so if you miss out, you should be good on the after market in the weeks after.....I bet these will be had for 4-500. If you look at what the Trav 6s were at a week before release, alot higher than these. Sonbe patient and try and hit for re

Best place to possibly get a trade? Looking for the AJ1 lows

also for Goat, used/new+Defects no return policy - what if they are proven fakes?

Back
Top Bottom