Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I think prices on these will be fairly low after they drop, so if you miss out, you should be good on the after market in the weeks after.....I bet these will be had for 4-500. If you look at what the Trav 6s were at a week before release, alot higher than these. Sonbe patient and try and hit for re
The expert speaks. I have not seen you post one positive thing in this thread 😂

but they will be had for those who try hard enough and are lucky. Otherwise 500 resell is unrealistic considering the other two bland af1 Travis releases that now fetch quite a good amount. I would not rule these out being high in the resell market , dipping a tad then right back up. But who am I to say, I don’t even move shoes :frown:

Yeah, I don't think these are gonna be in the 4-500 range either. They're already going for about $900 in my size - which unfortunately is one of the "money sizes". The official release is going to lower that price, but not by 50%. I guess it helps that there are people out there who think the shoe looks kinda wacky with all the different designs. Hopefully that will help lower the hype a bit. Just want a pair for the feet.

The expert speaks. I have not seen you post one positive thing in this thread 😂

but they will be had for those who try hard enough and are lucky. Otherwise 500 resell is unrealistic considering the other two bland af1 Travis releases that now fetch quite a good amount. I would not rule these out being high in the resell market , dipping a tad then right back up. But who am I to say, I don’t even move shoes :frown:
You putting them up ?:nerd:

1573289470581.png

Back
Top Bottom