Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

dont know why snkrs makes me input my address every time i place an order now.. probably why i missed

9AE79808-C709-47D7-B071-578608BAF9A9.png

Big screenshot boyz :nthat:

Because I couldn't be there to get em. I spoofed today because I remember they shipped mcas. Just got order confirm. And they shipping to my addy on my account. Winning!
You’re the same guy that was demonizing some guy in here not to long ago about getting pairs early but you cheat the system too. Sounds like a kettle and pot situation to me.

You’re the same guy that was demonizing some guy in here not to long ago about getting pairs early but you cheat the system too. Sounds like a kettle and pot situation to me.
Bruh I just paid retail and someone put it out there where it would be. You sound BIG MAD lol.

You a hater ****.
Lol bro your a hypocrite and in forming my opinion from almost ALL your posts you’re a complete lame that gets validation from the people on this post that actually acknowledge you. Have a good day bruh and enjoy the kicks I’m sure I will too because I WILL have them 🤷🏽‍♂️

Lol bro your a hypocrite and in forming my opinion from almost ALL your posts you’re a complete lame that gets validation from the people on this post that actually acknowledge you. Have a good day bruh and enjoy the kicks I’m sure I will too because I WILL have them 🤷🏽‍♂️
Ok bruh you salty. I'd be happy for anybody that hit, not get mad and try and bash on em. Yeah I got on dude because he said early pair Again like he was humble bragging. Lmao you the lame. I hope you hit too. I hope everybody hit at retail.

And if you don't know you don't know. It's easy to spoof just dl an app that lets you select your GPS. Nothing more to it. Ain't rocket science.

Ok bruh you salty. I'd be happy for anybody that hit, not get mad and try and bash on em. Yeah I got on dude because he said early pair Again like he was humble bragging. Lmao you the lame. I hope you hit too. I hope everybody hit at retail.
If you believing I’m salty is what will help your mind get over me calling you on that BS then do that. I said what I said and meant every word

Now you tryin to pm info like you got some secret sauce. You a lame.

no offense but, at least he willing to PM and share how to do it. sum1 asked, and your response was basically "figure it out, its not rocket science". thats all snark, and zero help.

maybe thats not indicative of how you normally act and youre just all worked up over your back and forth with the other dude.

If you believing I’m salty is what will help your mind get over me calling you on that BS then do that. I said what I said and meant every word
What I'm not supposed to try and grab some snkrs off Nike because I was mad dude was humble bragging about getting them thru whatever reseller source he got em. Beat it. I'm good got my pair thru Nike. And wasn't even expecting it.

Now you tryin to pm info like you got some secret sauce. You a lame.
Secret sauce? Naw he’s the only reply I got so I’ll share what I found out with HIM. You can jump off mine and leave room for her. Find some business I’m done with you for now little guy .

Back
Top Bottom