Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

no offense but, at least he willing to PM and share how to do it. sum1 asked, and your response was basically "figure it out, its not rocket science".
I just told you before he did. Download the app. Any of em. Nobody told me, when the mcas dropped and I saw all the spoof talk I said smh I'll figure it out. I used fakegps from Google store. Download it and your good.

these are a retail or resell situation for me.. however, i have gotten every other travis shoe for retail, so if i have to pay resell for one, i won't be too mad. it just feels so much better to get a retail hit..

What I'm not supposed to try and grab some snkrs off Nike because I was mad dude was humble bragging about getting them thru whatever reseller source he got em. Beat it. I'm good got my pair thru Nike. And wasn't even expecting it.
You a troll fam. You looking like the NT tekashi relax

Secret sauce? Naw he’s the only reply I got so I’ll share what I found out with HIM. You can jump off mine and leave room for her. Find some business I’m done with you for now little guy .
Bruh I'd stomp you out, gtf o with your salty hater self.

Bruh I'd stomp you out, gtf o with your salty hater self.
🤣🤣 you did what!!?? Dude have a entire seat in the dunce corner quietly please. I’m glad you got at retail but you did it a way you say was shady THEN called out someone else for being shady! Lol go home roger!!!

I’m Houston and didn’t hit lol

found out 20 mins before stash but I live at least 30 mins away so no shot

why is Houston so BIG

THANKS FOR THE INFO on the spoofing

🤣🤣 you did what!!?? Dude have a entire seat in the dunce corner quietly please. I’m glad you got at retail but you did it a way you say was shady THEN called out someone else for being shady! Lol go home roger!!!
Nothing shady about it at all, I gurantee 80% if not more were bought by spoofers. You literally look more n more salty. Lay low. Before you have a stroke.

Naw I got time today for guys like you bruh. As I said you’re a hypocrite. Every time you respond I’m coming fam until I get tired.
Lol you funny bruh 😂...... Bigggg bigggg MAD🤷‍♂️ relax they just shoes.... We all going have another chance on d day. Put your raffles in and pray🙏 😂😂😂.

My guy is tight over missing some sneakers. I don't even want to see him come drop day and he miss out and got to pay resell. He going lose his mind 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom