Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Obviously I can’t speak for ALL no box pairs. But I know a few that move no box pairs and are 110% legit. Inventory purposes are the main reason box stays with the seller. Once you know your source you never question it.

Space is pretty much social status like that one dude said.

back door. Friends and family. Loops. No real chance. Even if you waited 5+ hours to wait another 5+ hours to get nothing.
Well at least you may get merch lmao.

this is why I just pay resell and be done with it. It’s not fun but it’s realllly convenient.

I’m happy I didn’t go camp out for those 4 different colors wristbands bc I heard only silver and gold got to shop at the store today! A bunch of non sense lol of course, it was back door season... peeps were also doing the loop w/ the silver and gold bands too SMH 🤦‍♂️

they said it was ran like straight s*** show

Man, that's brutal. Being out there for hours just to get a wristband, go back out there and then get turned away? I would be heated. I saw pics of Bun B with 5 bags full, lol. Not the best first impression.

Man, that's brutal. Being out there for hours just to get a wristband, go back out there and then get turned away? I would be heated. I saw pics of Bun B with 5 bags full, lol. Not the best first impression.

Makes the idea that the Travis Scott 6 drop on his site was 10.5 and above because the rest were for reselling, a pretty viable theory.

Yeah, and when I read the rules regarding cancelling the order, I had only 1 hour to do it after I entered.

hoodies came in today. Pretty lightweight but graphics are nice.
5DB3A82B-B3EF-4D6F-AFC2-33995C596579.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom