Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Hypothetically, if you stand in line for 24 hours and you make $400 profit on the shoe, then it works out to $16.66 a hour. You can make that or more at any real job and you get to keep your sense of dignity. If you don’t have any other option to make money then yes i get it. But if you took that 24 hours and invested it learning a skill then you can make a lot more in the long run. But that’s just my two cents, i say get it how you live.

its the smart play of youre 1 of those scumbag resellers who got an in with security and can just wake up that morning, go down there, and go to the front of the line for guaranteed multiple pairs.

otherwise, you might just end up like the 75% of the people in that houston line who got skipped, and got nothing.

Nah , Trav is finally showing some love for Htown , got down there at 6am , opened at 11am , got in at 12 and walked out
Cooked!!! He gonna be flooding the city for the next week or so
D5D3B9B6-3A3A-4427-A5AC-6CE65C23C2AE.jpeg

Will admit tho , outta of the 30 people in front of me , prob only 5 were from houston , the rest out of town re-sellers , they do this for a living so you gotta be on top of ur game

Aj1 High finally dropping in my size on stock x. Prob from people offloading pairs from SPACE.

Danggg so they must had got more or held pairs because i was a silver band from sunday. They ran out of 1's. Grats on the come up bro! Looks like he is blessing the city throughout the whole week. Wish I was a local. dont think i can do that drive from Dallas again without any guarantees.

The fest was fun though, glad to see the houston crowd go hard!

Any chance I can go there now and get a pair of highs?! :nerd: Sheesh. Didn’t even bother because I can’t even imagine the foolery out there and it’s cold af. Did it look like they had an endless amount of pairs? Might have to go up there..

Nah , Trav is finally showing some love for Htown , got down there at 6am , opened at 11am , got in at 12 and walked out
Cooked!!! He gonna be flooding the city for the next week or so
D5D3B9B6-3A3A-4427-A5AC-6CE65C23C2AE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom