Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Nah , Trav is finally showing some love for Htown , got down there at 6am , opened at 11am , got in at 12 and walked out
Cooked!!! He gonna be flooding the city for the next week or so
D5D3B9B6-3A3A-4427-A5AC-6CE65C23C2AE.jpeg

nice but a lot of peeps got Ls today

Don't look at it as shoes. Look at it as someone standing in line for $500. Not as crazy for that dirt poor person now, huh?
I think it's a fair point when put like that, but it's not a guarantee that you'll get that $500. Am I a crazy person for doing 20 team parlays at $5 to win $15k each week? With all the people cutting the line or the store employees saying that you'll only be allowed to purchase a pair in your size, you might come out empty handed with nothing to show for your waiting in line for 24-48 hours.

DID YOU HAVE TO HAVE A WRISTBAND TO PURCHASE TODAY? HOLLA...

CED B.

nah just had to wait. But had to be the first sets of people most likely to get your choice of things.

6am-12pm for 3 pairs. Good come up. No shenanigans up in the front of the line?

My homie just continues too catch Ls lol

he was #75 today in line and no dice... he makes good money too but he wants too see it through lol

I told him f*** all of that!
So peeps are just going to be lining up every day now at space?

Insanity

I’m wondering if these will be like the AJ1 High and jump in price after release. Prices aren’t too bad right now.

they put a pending charge on your account and only falls off if you don't win. It's annoying tho because if you use your paypal balance, that balance is depleted iirc until you lose the draw and the pending charge falls off, then you get your money back. I think the same thing with Slam Jam. I forget, I just know that I don't ever win at these 2 places lol

they put a pending charge on your account and only falls off if you don't win. It's annoying tho because if you use your paypal balance, that balance is depleted until you lose the draw and the pending charge falls off, then you get your money back. I think the same thing with Slam Jam. I forget, I just know that I don't ever win at these 2 places lol
True but if you use PayPal and checking account ur all good , no money taken out

I'm not much of an AF1 guy but I like these enough to want a personal pair, at retail only tho.

I kind of want the all white CPFM af1s, but not usually a model I'm interested in.

In fact, just realized that every single entry I put in was for my TTS, aren't af1s always .5 down?

Back
Top Bottom