Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

yeah I like that Lapstone did the donation to schools with a raffle for the TS1 highs. Though I checked the winners and one of the winner had submitted multiple entries. Still a good cause tho.

TS1 High did a donation too? I thought that was for the FoG1 Black and donations were for the Boys & Girls Club.

Man it seems like everyone is doing in store pick ups for their raffles. No Chicago flagships tho, this sucks for real. Anyone want to pick up my size if I win in NY, San Fran, Boston? Lol kiddin didn’t even bother to enter.
I'm sure some of Ubiq's stock leaves via backdoor, but I'm betting the raffles are near impossible to win mostly due to unrestricted online entry. Too many clout chasers entering from the other side of the country to flex W's they aren't capable of picking up to flex in their cook groups or on Twitter. Ubiq has had in store shock drops after most of their recent releases for pairs that weren't picked up, TS6s included.

I've hit exactly once at Ubiq out of 60 attempts, and it was for the baby poop green OW Terra Kigers.

I dislike that online raffles for local in-store pickups allow people from out of town to enter. You already know a ton of people who don't live anywhere near the place will enter the raffle just for the hell of it.

Man it seems like everyone is doing in store pick ups for their raffles. No Chicago flagships tho, this sucks for real. Anyone want to pick up my size if I win in NY, San Fran, Boston? Lol kiddin didn’t even bother to enter.

Wait what?

Pretty sure they just didn’t announce their raffles yet for Chicago

giphy.gif

Stockx pair just came in...welp. I've already contacted support. I agree with everyone that we can't expect perfection every time, and there should be an allowance for slight factory inconsistencies. But authentication should include screening for damage like this. There's literally no suede material in those damaged spots, and then there's that scratch nearby. I suppose this is a rinse and repeat style post on this thread, but still wanted to share. I don't plan on going down easily with this one. This is back to back damaged pairs going back to my satin black toe order.
20191113_122658.jpg
20191113_123253.jpg

Stockx pair just came in...welp. I've already contacted support. I agree with everyone that we can't expect perfection every time, and there should be an allowance for slight factory inconsistencies. But authentication should include screening for damage like this. There's literally no suede material in those damaged spots, and then there's that scratch nearby. I suppose this is a rinse and repeat style post on this thread, but still wanted to share. I don't plan on going down easily with this one. This is back to back damaged pairs going back to my satin black toe order.
20191113_122658.jpg
20191113_123253.jpg
Id fight them over this as well. Hope they dont do what they're known for and just give you a $20 code. Good luck bro.

20191113_122658.jpg
20191113_123253.jpg
Damn, that looks bad. Hate to say it, but doubt they'll do much. At least with GOAT you can return in 3 days and just eat the cost of shipping. Best of luck, keep us all updated with what SX says

Back
Top Bottom