Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My app refuses to work correctly.
Been here for 15 minutes, deleted, refreshed, logged out and in and got nada. :sick:
15AF03D0-07DA-404E-B0FD-6644B8B134F2.png
Your on the old version. Update bro it look totally diff

You didn’t do RSVP g?

I was rushing. Notre is walking distance from my job and STA was on the way home. RSVP hasn't shown me love and I didn't feel like making the walk and potentially being late.

You hit anywhere? I see Notre emailed winners, and I assume STA made calls.

Might have to off my FOG 1’s for these

I don’t want to tho 🥴
Just do it bro. Cop on Wednesday or Thursday when the prices are the lowest. Only reason I say this is because of how universal the shoe is. They look good with the plum laces or the sails. You can rock it with black, dark blue, or blue jeans. You can rock it with navy or black tees. And you can rock it with any earth tone fits. Just a great shoe overall and quality is nice too with the different materials. While the og ts forces are amazing, I’d rather have these just for the pure versatility of the shoe. They are actually unique imo. Side note, I bought the long sleeve supreme Martin Wong tee in navy to match these. Do it bro, cop!

Nike SNKRS is the fairest imo. There’s no logic or gimmick to who gets a win. It’s pure random imo. The more you enter the higher the chances are that you win. Or you’re just one lucky dog. Simple as that. And the L or W is quick. Better than the stupid ts site debacle from last night.

I was rushing. Notre is walking distance from my job and STA was on the way home. RSVP hasn't shown me love and I didn't feel like making the walk and potentially being late.

You hit anywhere? I see Notre emailed winners, and I assume STA made calls.

Skipped Notre

But had a lady friend toss some entries in at RSVP and St Alfred

She got the call at like 1 pm last time

Last chance but I know it’s a wrap

Nike SNKRS is the fairest imo. There’s no logic or gimmick to who gets a win. It’s pure random imo. The more you enter the higher the chances are that you win. Or you’re just one lucky dog. Simple as that. And the L or W is quick. Better than the stupid ts site debacle from last night.

SNKRS or Bust.

Back
Top Bottom