Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1972AF78-5DF5-4B0F-95DF-8741D6C7DF87.jpeg

me mom dukes and baby sis at her event

So when are these yellow 6s coming out? Not any Travis releases I’ve been interested in at all until I saw those pics.. I WILL have me a pair of the yellows... with some red laces mmmmhhmm :nthat::nthat::emoji_fire:

I’m sure a few returns doesn’t hurt
But a ton of returns on a weekly basis?
I don’t know about all that lol
They definitely keep track
If it matters who knows
No doubt, alot of returns just looks sus. Only thing I ever returned to nike was the ovo 4's (if u can even call it that). Hit on Travis 1 lows a couple weeks after the return. So pretty sure a few isnt gonna hurt, I mean nike gotta know, sometimes **** just happens.

1EC0292A-75AD-488C-8CC5-F103264A5253.jpeg
Bodega W secured. I’ll post some pics once I get home. The box is really cool. I wish the first AF1s came with it

Where are you that you can wear Flyknit Racers in November?

Also, did EB call/email anyone? They haven't posted pick-ups on their IG story. The last in-store raffle they had (UNC 1s), they didn't call people until Sunday but the shoe had released the Saturday before.

I actually won something off sneakers and of course it was my least favorite of the 3 sneskers dropping this weekend (don’t hate me) I wanted the ALD NB or the aliens more just my personal preference but seeing the af1s with the off white laces look clean not gonna lie.

Has anyone tried these on yet? I’m hoping going down .5 in size was the way to go

Back
Top Bottom