Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Crazy spike in the SB!
BD30AF5A-A5DA-48CC-9A11-ADF9F854E6BB.png

**** ain't never going down

Folks, I'm looking for the TS AJ1 High in a size 13. If anyone can help me and wants to sell, please hit me up. I don't have enough clout to post in classifieds yet.

It’s just more merch and also no need to panic it’s going to be another site raffle again.....

I don’t think they are going to do a shock drop or FCFS anything ever again.

everyone is switching email raffles now.

Just got the TS6s in but I'm paranoid, can anybody with a pair in here give them a quick over? I'd appreciate it very much. Everything seems to check out from the vids and comparisons I've seen the only thing that has me concerned is that everyone says the jumpman on the tongue patch cant have white in the back embroidery.. and my pair does. Can a couple of guys with legit pairs in here verify for me?

Pic in question
20200515_154913.jpg

The rest of the pics

Finally pulled these out the box and swapped laces. UNDS’d shortly after.

2A4ED472-12D8-4CE6-813D-6EFCAA819F10.jpeg
975F530E-EA83-41AA-A9EA-93F5FA7290B9.jpeg
The whole different laces on both the left and right shoe thing is just something I could never get with. It honestly doesn’t look bad when I see others rocking it, but for me personally it’s just weird, and would look weird to me every time I looked down. Again though, it looks solid in pics, and when people sport it.

Was hoping to pay around 1K or so. that's pretty much going rate after fees on the various legit sites (I'm not including tax).

Just got the TS6s in but I'm paranoid, can anybody with a pair in here give them a quick over? I'd appreciate it very much. Everything seems to check out from the vids and comparisons I've seen the only thing that has me concerned is that everyone says the jumpman on the tongue patch cant have white in the back embroidery.. and my pair does. Can a couple of guys with legit pairs in here verify for me?

Pic in question
20200515_154913.jpg

The rest of the pics

Not sure where you heard that from but my SNKRS pair has white stitching on the back.

Not sure where you heard that from but my SNKRS pair has white stitching on the back.

Thanks, I was able to verify with a cousin of mines who hit on snkrs as well and his pair is the same. It was just something that came up in some of the legit checks I was looking at. Safe to say it's not an indicator at all. Everything else checks out so I'm pretty sure I'm good.

I found DS Jordan highs in a size 8.5 locally.

$1200 + DS animals 2.0 AM1. What do you guys think? Take it and dont look back?

Back
Top Bottom