Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

i think ima sell a pair of my ts highs and add cash to get a pair of chunky dunky SBs. i can't stop thinking about them, but i dsmn sure ain't just paying outta pocket.

you do you but honestly it’s not the move. The chunky Dunkys are a novelty item. The TS1 highs are almost perfect. The lace options all give them a different look, some more hype some more low key.

Today’s Kicks: (wish i doubled when they were 350-400 :ohwell::smh:)

EB503AF7-AEC0-40F4-8472-9DFFC0D745F4.jpeg

The materials on the Chunkys and most dunks are so bad, they make AJ1s feel premium in comparison. If you care about creasing, be aware that Chunkys crease quickly. I love the execution and it’s a cool idea, but to wear I wouldn’t recommend them. If you’re going to keep them as a display piece or as an investment, then I guess that’s understandable.

no, they're absolutely gorgeous. i wanted them the moment i laid eyes on them. just beautiful. colorful. love them. guaranteed shoe of the year.
Agree with you. Shoes of the year so far (not retro, in no order) are all Dunks for me - Travs, StrangeLoves, and Chunkys

Is Trav SBs For AJ1 Hi’s An Achievable Trade Nowdays You Guys Think? :nerd:
Guys here gonna tell you don’t do it. Guys in the sb dunk thread gonna tell you to do it. Honestly, it’s totally up to you. Whichever one you’re feeling more, go for it. Don’t let other people talk you in/out of it. If this is a stock piece and you’re waiting to see what the market does, I think the TS AJ high would be the better hold imo. Dunks on the rise again so who knows..

Guys here gonna tell you don’t do it. Guys in the sb dunk thread gonna tell you to do it. Honestly, it’s totally up to you. Whichever one you’re feeling more, go for it. Don’t let other people talk you in/out of it. If this is a stock piece and you’re waiting to see what the market does, I think the TS AJ high would be the better hold imo. Dunks on the rise again so who knows..
It's not a bad trade for now though the hi's will likely be worth more in the long run. There's no winner or loser in it and definitely not a 1 hi for chunky dunky type of situation.

Both Good Points!

Was Able To Secure A Pair Of SBs At Retail And Jumped On A Secondary Pair Locally After Release At Resale Before Prices Jumped.

Still Missing AJ1’s Hi And Low :nerd:

Did anyone get the utility hoodie? Does it run tts or should I size down? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The OG 270’s are UNCOMFORTABLE AF!!!

haven’t tried the react 270!

Back
Top Bottom