OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I ordered 2. No progress yet on the build other than the confirmed email. They said mid-July so gotta wait until otherwise.

Checked my UA account and saw that the shoes have been shipped and will arrive on Friday. Can't wait to see how they turned out in person. Surprised I didn't get an email saying they've been shipped.

IMG_1523.PNG
When did you place order? And where are they shipping from, China?
Placed order on June 6th. The tracking doesn't show the origin until it makes it to the closest FedEx facility.

My pair originally was suppose to arrive last Friday but got delayed until tomorrow. I still didn't receive any emails what so ever from UA about shipment/ delayed shipment or any 25% off codes. Hopefully the shoes do I arrive tomorrow so I can post pics.

IMG_9195.JPG
IMG_9194.JPG

Space jam colorway inspired. I advised not to get the transluscent outsole there's some spots of yellowing out the box. Gonna give them the Royal blue rit dye seaglow treatment at some point to make the soles ice blue.

Last edited:
They look great. How's the craftsmanship/build quality?
Thanks. Materials solid. Paint solid. I'm very pleased with them. The only letdown is the translucent outsole not being tinted blue like it appears to be when your building them.

woah those are dope

heres a one time use code $40 off $100 on underarmour.com code expires today dont think you can use them on icon but if someone wants to grab some other under armour stuff here you go BMAAGTHN73RM

Back
Top Bottom