Official Unappreciation Thread Vol. DAMNIT!

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

When you prepare a meal for yourself, only to find that there is nothing good on TV

/rant
I hate that. I never find out till I'm all settled in with a drink and my meal all set out and everything. But there will seriously be nothing on. Like not a single thing that I would ever ever watch. The chances of that happening just seem so slim.

Anyway:
  • Losing
  • Slow walkers. Sweet jesus get out of my way. 
  • Popcorn kernels in your teeth.
Thought I was the only one.. Vancouver channels are so damn boring
laugh.gif

And cosign with the ones you listed.. I unappreciate those with a passion... Especially the last one..
mad.gif
mad.gif

When you prepare a meal for yourself, only to find that there is nothing good on TV

/rant
I hate that. I never find out till I'm all settled in with a drink and my meal all set out and everything. But there will seriously be nothing on. Like not a single thing that I would ever ever watch. The chances of that happening just seem so slim.

Anyway:
  • Losing
laugh.gif

And cosign with the ones you listed.. I unappreciate those with a passion... Especially the last one..
mad.gif
mad.gif

/rant

Anyway:
  • Losing
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

And they never ever come out. I'll just giv'er with floss till my gums are bleeding and no dice. I just don't understand their adhesion properties. They defy physics and biology at the same time.

And in terms of TV I live with 4 other students so we're too poor for all the good channels. We get ESPN though. And the Food Network. My only real staples.

/rant

Anyway:
  • Losing
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

And they never ever come out. I'll just giv'er with floss till my gums are bleeding and no dice. I just don't understand their adhesion properties. They defy physics and biology at the same time.

And in terms of TV I live with 4 other students so we're too poor for all the good channels. We get ESPN though. And the Food Network. My only real staples.

Back
Top Bottom