Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

What do you mean scrolls to the bottom 
nerd.gif

Whenever I would slide to reply it would start at the top and auto scroll to the bottom of the new message really quickly.

I also like how bite shows the messages bubble on the status bar and can click that for quick reply

True true.. good points.

Might have to go back myself.. maybe I'll try Couria again once they're out of the beta phase.

I like where it's heading tho.. gonna have to go back to bite and actually peep them settings tehe

Downloaded couria but how do you use it from the lock screen?? Also you cant see what the other person wrote to reply??

YOOO! you gotta check out the tweak called Controllers for All (insanelyi repo). allows you to connect your PS3 Controller to your idevice and use it for games that support the use of controllers.. its too dope!  This + airplay =
pimp.gif
   i got mad games that i"m about to try this on.  wish i had an apple tv

heres a link about it.

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/0...t-brings-ps3-controller-compatibility-to-ios/

Last edited:
Downloaded couria but how do you use it from the lock screen?? Also you cant see what the other person wrote to reply??
Should be able to swipe and respond right away.. Also you can see what they wrote. Mine was working and happened to bug out and stop showing what they type when I started replying, which is why I'm using bite again til couria gets out of beta.. I like where it's headed tho

Last edited:
thats weird then because i havent been able to use it in my lockscreen at all. when im using my phone i swipe down and i can reply but i cant see what the person wrote so it beats the purpose. maybe im doing something wrong

thats weird then because i havent been able to use it in my lockscreen at all. when im using my phone i swipe down and i can reply but i cant see what the person wrote so it beats the purpose. maybe im doing something wrong
Nah I think it's just bugged it happened to me too after a while..but it is still in beta.. here's an example of it actually working.

Last edited:
Nah I think it's just bugged it happened to me too after a while..but it is still in beta.. here's an example of it actually working.

[/quote
oh ok then mine is definitely bugged then because it doesnt work like that lol ill just wait till its out of beta stage

Is there a tweak that allows you to clear notifications in lock screen? I can't find one that works on ios 7.

You have to get the 4x4 dense layout too and it'll add to the iconoclasm options.
Every time i try to download the 4x4 dense layout, i keep getting errors. I redownloaded inconoclasm from the other repo sites and tried again but still didnt work. Any advice on what to do??

Did they remove the mute function from bite? I need to mute certain group messages from going off when I'm at work or in class.

Back
Top Bottom