Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I just downloaded XBMC on my computer and am trying to figure out how to stream Live TV. I'm not quite sure what to do, but the movies and shows work. Any help would be appreciated, or a link to a tutorial on how to do it. Thanks
You would need to add NAVI-X within XBMC.  This opens all the doors to LIVE TV

With XBMC you can also stream pay-per-view sporting events and numerous other movies only available in theaters. Of course that's with the apple TV2 not sure on mobile devices. The best way to get an apple tv2 to jailbreak is find a buddy who as one and buy him the Apple tv3 and take his old one lol. That is of course if they don't know about jail breaking it lol.

With XBMC you can also stream pay-per-view sporting events and numerous other movies only available in theaters. Of course that's with the apple TV2 not sure on mobile devices. The best way to get an apple tv2 to jailbreak is find a buddy who as one and buy him the Apple tv3 and take his old one lol. That is of course if they don't know about jail breaking it lol.
Just get the GBOX w/the custom XMBC pre-installed.  Device is already rooted, so you can load all kinds of nice things.  all for $99

I already have a Apple TV 3 but getting a 2 sounds tempting. Directly connecting an Ethernet cable to a ATV2 sounds better than air playing to an ATV3.

Anyone had this problem..everytime i exit the camera app OR after taking pics or vids.. My phone crashes and goes straight to safe mode.. SMH

i just downloaded bitesms but it keeps crashing. The app opens up and just closes. Reinstalled it a few times but same problem.

Any troubleshooting tips?? Thanks in advance.

Are you using the right repo?

View media item 760988

Whats the deal with BiteSMS is it completely free now? I remember back in the day there was a free and paid version, but the free version was limited access, etc.. Has the version for IPhone 5s/iOS 7 been cracked?

It uses a license now and if you don't buy the license you get ads, which really isn't that big a deal for me.

Back
Top Bottom