Official Vancouver - Outlet and Store Report

Since the new McArthurglen outlets are opening this Thursday July 9, it's fitting to start one of these threads to post what deals are going on at the Nike outlet and in the regular Nike stores in the GVA.

Anyone else going to the Nike outlet on opening day this Thursday?

Substantial discounts on:

-XX9 - Legend Blue
-Zoom LeBron 12 - 23 Chromosomes
-HyperRev 2015 - Black Paul George PE
-Hyperdunk 2014
-Flyknit Air Max

Any Jordan futures or other interesting shoes at this location? Will be travelling to Vancouver next week and planning to stop by.

Thanks in advance for your help

went there on Monday.  THey had a FSR of Jordan Son of Mars and Lab1 (teal colour).

Some mixed sizes of Jordan future mids in infrared and grey and volt. 

Some mixed all red huraches and Lebron XII on the hash wall.  A few Air Max 90s and air force 1s as well.

Hope this helps 

Did anyone ever spotted the 8in SFB's there or somewhere here in Van?

with the dollar rate and shipping, would like to buy local as much as possible.

Thanks!

Found an Adidas outlet off google

adidas Outlet Burnaby  
Address: 5761 Marine Way #200, Burnaby, BC V5J 0A6

have any of you been there?

Stopped into the outlet

Noticed they had a full selection of tech fleece windrunners/hero windrunners, pants. Grey, camo, blue, heathered red, camel.

Pants were $80, windrunners, $120-140

Went there for the F&F sale. Lots of good samples for $24.95 before 30% discount.

Jordan premium futures in chocolate and black leather cw were $299.99. Wind racers ranged from $69.99 (blue) to $154.99 (black). Size small only for light grey tech fleece shorts. Nike pro fitted t shirts were $19.95

Went there for the F&F sale. Lots of good samples for $24.95 before 30% discount.

Jordan premium futures in chocolate and black leather cw were $299.99. Wind racers ranged from $69.99 (blue) to $154.99 (black). Size small only for light grey tech fleece shorts. Nike pro fitted t shirts were $19.95
F&F still on?

F&f sale started yesterday and goes till Sunday. Just found out that they got a new shipment in this morning and will be putting it out in the afternoon. Don't know what we're in the boxes though.

The red Flyknit Air Max actually made it on the main shelves the day they got them in. They were at $165, I think. I'm not sure what happened with them after.

MacArthur really weak there...i prefer Tswassen Mills. Lucky found a pair of air max plus 1s there on the harsh wall for 59.99 with extra 20% entire wall. Thats a steal right there.

Last edited:
I know I'm not talking about heat but if anyone notices a pair of Nike Tennis Classic Ultra Fly Knit and u happen to be posting in here to share what u saw at the outlet, let me know. Thanks!

Hey,

So it seems like there are resellers that wait at the Nike outlets before they open and basically clear out any even remote heat. I say we come together and basically start a group of people that will essentially look out for other local sneakerheads. My idea is to have a group of people with their style of kicks, size, and possibly a preferred % of discount. We can scoop these up, and really help each other. Not to mention, we always have the return window if that specific person isn't interested.

What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom