OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

size 9.5..get at me

DSC02770.JPG

DSC02776.JPG

From NiceKicks.com:

Supreme
has paired up yet again with Vans on a sneaker collaboration. The last time we saw these two well-respected brands team up was on a four pack of 106 Vulcs. That series produced four shoes, with two being monochromatic and the others remaining rather simple. This time around the same theory is true, but both shoes get help from a certain slithery animal.
Though it looks as a handful of colors will release of both the Chukka Boot and Old Skool silhouettes, the snakeskin on each is what makes them special. For the Chukka, said material can be found on the midfoot, while it’s on the stripe along the sides of the other shoe that you can find scales. These will release sometime this year, so stay tuned for more information about their release.

supreme-x-vans-chukka-boot-old-skool-1.jpg

IMO, THEY LOOK :SMOKIN . EVERY C/W!

^

I agree!

Sup Fam.

I'm going to start posting here, i post up on #%$++$!#%$%%$ Vans Thread frequently.

Anyways.

A Quick Heads Up.

Need these gone.

Sample Steve Olson Vans V-79
- Deadstock

- Sz. 9
- No OG BOX

(As you could see, the samples were much different from the released pair.)

ONLY PAIR IN EXISTENCE.

Price $70 OBO

Question for the Vans people...
These baseball Vans that have been popping up, anyone know which teams will be on the shoe, and where/when they will release?
Any help is appericated

Originally Posted by QuickStrike71

Anyone got: (sz.9-9.5)

-Bulletproof Halfcabs(any color)
-White Checkered Supreme Halfcabs
???
I have them...Borderline thinking about selling.

Please remove post if this is consider selling.

nerd.gif
 Is it impossible for find white Wtaps lows in size 9 nowadays? I've been looking all over and can't find them. Also, how much should I expect to pay?

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Yooo! Vans heads.....where can I find these in so cal?? size 7!

can anyone help me with these in a size 7 or 7.5?? they dropped yesterday, but the smallest
i've been able to find is a size 8. thanks!!

was the retail for all the vans baseball shoes $400 cause thats what bodega wanted and thats just rediculous imo. smh if that was the box price. Id like to see some picks if anyone picked up a pair of any of the opening day shoes.

just scooped these. love em, but i guess the mesh caused some purple bleeding onto the midsole...going to have to paint that or something...
4488128778_6380580f5d_o.jpg

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Some summer shoes:

info?
nerd.gif
Vans Vault Fall '09.

my first time seeing them so I had to scoop them up. i did some research and didnt find much info about this exact pair; other c/w's but no this one. in the other c/w's i read there was only 5000 pairs but i doubt that.

those ballistics look
smokin.gif
. that bleeding happened to a pair of eras i have aswell..

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

nerd.gif
 Is it impossible for find white Wtaps lows in size 9 nowadays? I've been looking all over and can't find them. Also, how much should I expect to pay?
I know two pairs of sizes 10 & 10.5 popped up on ebay a week or so ago, not sure about size 9s

Originally Posted by jae oh en

just scooped these. love em, but i guess the mesh caused some purple bleeding onto the midsole...going to have to paint that or something...
4488128778_6380580f5d_o.jpg
Dope Ballistics fam. 
Don't repaint them.

Try rubbing some alcohol on it first. 

I actually use alcohol to clean my Vans Midsoles. 

Works with EVERY stain / dirt. 

Hope that helps

Anyways.

What i wore for easter. 

Supreme Teal Half Tone Half Cabs

Enjoy

- Aldric.

Yooo! Vans heads.....where can I find these in so cal?? size 7!

can anyone help me with these in a size 7 or 7.5?? they dropped yesterday, but the smallest
i've been able to find is a size 8. thanks!!

From what i've been hearing..
The smallest size they made were Sz. 8's. 

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom