Official ******** vs. Steelers vol. MNF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ byron leftwich trying to sell himself

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Marley in here talkin big but he cant take it when you are in his Cowboys thread while he is talking like "*^# )< dhdh &" b/c he has no intelligent answers and then he brings in his 2nd SN Lilstarz to back up his dumb comments
funny cuz areyouin is the only person who didnt know lilstarz was me and i got MP back in week 6
laugh.gif
... the only time i ever use that name anymore is if i hit the post limit ... youve made the same joke in about 4 seperate threads and its getting corny ... you will never find one instance where i co-sign myself acting like im someone else ... just because you didnt have a clue (much like your football knowledge) dont try to flip it ... dont make me recycle my joke that ethered you a few weeks ago and have you debatin on e-suicide
roll.gif
funny that soon as I dropped some knowledge on you today you friendly ghosted your way out of that thread like it wasn't there

you dont have any real knowledge of football so you resort to acting like a 12 yr old kid

Well its me and dmxfury thought I know of
laugh.gif
. oh well. Next up its Indy and San Diego then Pats. Sounds good!!

Ok I'm going to make this short!

- This is exactly what happens when you let teams stick around when you are winning the the game along with the field position battle.
-
smh.gif
at our offense line, no holes to run in, and no pass protection....
indifferent.gif
to Jansen, you need to have a seat BACK on the bench and think about what you did (or who you dint block!)
- Props to the Steelers, they came in our house and beat us.
- Steelers Defense is amazing
pimp.gif

- ******** Defense always keeps us in the game for as long as they can.
ohwell.gif

- Win or Lose we are still number 2 in the NFC East, with the Giants running away with lead.
- Much needed Bye Week for us, will give us a chance to get healthy and pre-pare for the Cowboys. That game is a must win!

See you Cowboys next Sunday knight i expect an all-out dog fight you all need the win and we need the win...Both teams will be healthy looking forward to thegame already!
Goodnight Ladies and Gentleman
grin.gif
(6-3)

funny that soon as I dropped some knowledge on you today you friendly ghosted your way out of that thread like it wasn't there

you dont have any real knowledge of football so you resort to acting like a 12 yr old kid
a few things wrong with that statement ... the first part is "I dropped some knowledge" ... that is not physically, mentally,scientifically, extraterrestially or even metaphorically possible in any way shape or form, ever at all ...

the second is "you dont have any real knowledge of football" ... i mean, i dont know how many weeks you have to get shut down in threads to realizeyou have the intelligence of a common house fly ... you fly from thread to thread, pee and poop, then get swatted and killed ... give it up

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Well its me and dmxfury thought I know of
laugh.gif
. oh well. Next up its Indy and San Diego then Pats. Sounds good!!

It's crazy that there are hardly any Steelers fans on here, since they are all over the damn place in real life. Seriously you guys will not get the ++#+out of my life
laugh.gif
I'm in southwestern VA and I still see just as many Steelers jerseys as anything else.

Usually Steelers fans are pretty knowledgeable though, so I don't have any problems with em. Only thing I don't like is the bandwagoners who jumped onafter the SB win.

As far as the game tonight, we just got beat up by the Steelers' D-line, which is what I was afraid of. With Chris Samuels being questionable and JonJansen being a marshmallow, I was worried that we might not be able to run or pass protect at all, and I was right. Hopefully we can get everyone healthy andtry to regroup over the bye week, and try to get points in the damn red zone when we play the Cowboys.

a few things wrong with that statement ... the first part is "I dropped some knowledge" ... that is not physically, mentally, scientifically, extraterrestially or even metaphorically possible in any way shape or form, ever at all ...

the second is "you dont have any real knowledge of football" ... i mean, i dont know how many weeks you have to get shut down in threads to realize you have the intelligence of a common house fly ... you fly from thread to thread, pee and poop, then get swatted and killed ... give it up
case and point

Pittsburgh just show everybody why they're gonna come out of the AFC for the Superbowl.

Steelers Fans is DEEEEEEEP in DC chantin' n !+*

I see them playing the skins or most likely the giants in Feb.

Circle dec.21 on your calenders, Pit v. Ten is gon b nuts!!

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

********Steelers Defense is amazing*************

No, your offense is just TRASH!!!
eyes.gif

Offense was top 10 in yardage coming into this game. We played horribly, and Moss was injured, but the Steelers D is #1 for a reason.

a few things wrong with that statement ... the first part is "I dropped some knowledge" ... that is not physically, mentally, scientifically, extraterrestially or even metaphorically possible in any way shape or form, ever at all ...

the second is "you dont have any real knowledge of football" ... i mean, i dont know how many weeks you have to get shut down in threads to realize you have the intelligence of a common house fly ... you fly from thread to thread, pee and poop, then get swatted and killed ... give it up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dmncn lew wrote:
********Steelers Defense is amazing*************

No, your offense is just TRASH!!!

indifferent.gif

Mike Tomlin- " Are you serious! Are you serious! Are you serious!"

We have a nice offense with many weapons, and can put togther nice drives and points in bunhces.
But the Steelers dint allow nothing today...no Clinton Portis, no Tana, no Cooley.
They are the more experienced bunch out of the two going head to head. They constantly brought pressure on J.Cam and was stuffing Portis.

All you can do is take your hat off to them, I'm not going to say it was our offense. Imma going to keep it for-real
laugh.gif

Like I said....Tonight the Steelers Defense > ******** Offense in all aspects of the game

Now go lay down because based of your comment above I think you are sleepy. Goodnight

**OVERRATED................clap clap clap clap clap................OVERRATED**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you Skins fans that the team wasoverhyped trash, now do you believe me??

Originally Posted by Deuce King

**OVERRATED................clap clap clap clap clap................OVERRATED**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you Skins fans that the team was overhyped trash, now do you believe me??

roll.gif

Awww man I knew you was coming...

One loss to a top contender from the AFC and we are overrated come on DK you are better then that...

We are sitting #2 in the toughest Division in football you are going to have to give us are props one day hater
******** (6-3) > 49ers (trash)

**OVERRATED................clap clap clap clap clap................OVERRATED**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you Skins fans that the team was overhyped trash, now do you believe me??

wow and this is coming from a 49ers fan
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

wow and this is coming from a 49ers fan
roll.gif

It's like a little kid trying to pick a fight with a grown-up
laugh.gif

bottom line ... you make jason campbell beat you and you will most definitely beat the ******** cuz campbell is a bum ... unless you have corners like thecowboys

So our team is trash because we're 6-3? What does that make the 49ers? Don't even bring that "oh well my valid opinion of how much the Skins suckhas nothing to do with my team champ," because I'm gonna tell you how much garbage your team is when you needlessly drop in our thread and talk !$++for no reason.

We may have lost badly tonight, but at least our coach doesn't have to show his %@#% to his players to get their attention at halftime.

Back
Top Bottom