Official ******** vs. Steelers vol. MNF

Just came from the game

There were a million steelers fans@fedex The skins O was trying to quiet the crowd and it actually got louder.

The Steelers Defense is GREAT.

and the Burgundy on Burgundy is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was an intense game for both teams. They both came to play steelers with that D tonite, skins couldnt really rally against it Campbell had an alright gameand throw his first pick in week 9, i tip my hat to that. im not gonna lie i underestimated the skins but after watching this game and even tho they lost therestill a threat and there gonna come hard against dallas. Respect To the skins showing class and heart. I dont see that much with my team.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

this lost is good for us... will def. make us motivated to beat the cowgirls AGAIN
smile.gif
Ok, I've really had enough of this. No loss is a good thing. How %%%@%#$ stupid are you people?

LOL @ Cowboys fans coming in here trying to talk *%@@. It's not like you've been or fire lately or beaten the ********.

When Burger went out, I thought for sure the ******** would take over.
laugh.gif
@ Leftwich playing like he did.

Wow...I've seen it all...Skins are overrated because we lost to a good team.
laugh.gif
This guy Deuce....he's just mad cause he has a coach who has towiggle his %+%+ in front of his squad to get them motivated...49ers are a joke....

A couple of things...

*First off, let me give credit to the Steelers...more specifically, their D. They played a hell of a game.....they treated Jason Campbell like a rag doll.

*we abandoned the run WAY too early.

*If Los could ONLY catch...that would have made it a 13-3 game
smh.gif
Like Blatche said, if he expects to be in Hawaii at the end of the season, he has to makethat play.

*I heard on the radio that FedEx was 1/3 Steelers fans...

*We have to win 2/3 games. Dallas, Seattle, and New York...

*We have looked like poo ever since the Rams game.

*Home field advantage does not exist at FedEx...I expect about 40% Cowboys fans there in 2 weeks.

*All that being said...if ANYONE told me that the Skins would be 6-3 at the bye, right when Zorn was hired I would laugh in their face. There are a lot of goodthings going on, so hopefully they use the bye to get everyone healthy, and on the same page. We've done real well thus far...so, let's get 4 morewins. 10-6 will probably get us in the playoffs and 2nd place in the division....let's get it!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed.

And yo the Steelers are mean
laugh.gif

Leftwhich making Del Rio think twice about David Garrard
laugh.gif

*If Los could ONLY catch...
If only. This is why he deserves no pro bowl talk because he has Braylon Edwards type mits.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by theone2401

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Agreed.

And yo the Steelers are mean
laugh.gif

Leftwhich making Del Rio think twice about David Garrard
laugh.gif
Never. Leftwich is still trash. One game is nothing.

I wasnt entirely serious it was more a joke making fun of the Jaguars misfortunes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

anybody down for a team steelers??

laugh.gif
I said this earlier in the thread. We've got the biggest number offans in football, but there's only like 5 of us on NT. Hook it up!
happy.gif

Public Service Annoucment--

It's time for me to clear up a few things..............To all Skins fans, I didn't mean to call your team trash, that was the liquor talking
tongue.gif
. However, this team is OVERRATED that much is for sure. Whether your lookingat their record or even considering them to be a Super Bowl contender this year. I've been saying it for the longest time now, Jason Campbell isgood/decent but he is not made to win ball games, he is made to manage ball games and not throw games away, big difference
wink.gif
. The Skins are still a good team, I'm not going to take that away.

Tell me I didn't watch the Skins fake to the league leader in rushing on the goalline to throw it to a fat defensive tackle #79 on 4th down no less.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by firered18

anybody down for a team steelers??

laugh.gif
I said this earlier in the thread. We've got the biggest number of fans in football, but there's only like 5 of us on NT. Hook it up!
happy.gif

sombody hook up thie sig

Originally Posted by krazy88s

We've got the biggest number of fans in football, but there's only like 5 of us on NT.
I'm a fan, I just choose to stay away from the nonsensical lunacy that the NFL brings out on NT.

I'm surrounded by Eagles fans here in Central PA, so I've had my fill of idiocy by the time Monday night rolls around.

The D has carried this team all year, and last night was no exception.

#1 defense in football, even with all of the bad situations that their offense puts 'em in. Absolutely dominant.

CP1708 wrote:
Tell me I didn't watch the Skins fake to the league leader in rushing on the goalline to throw it to a fat defensive tackle #79 on 4th down no less.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

The play was supposed to go to Cooley but they had him covered and Lorenzo flashed open for a second Jason Campbell put the ball on the money but the defenderrecovered well and broke the play up.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Public Service Annoucment--

It's time for me to clear up a few things..............To all Skins fans, I didn't mean to call your team trash, that was the liquor talking
tongue.gif
. However, this team is OVERRATED that much is for sure. Whether your looking at their record or even considering them to be a Super Bowl contender this year. I've been saying it for the longest time now, Jason Campbell is good/decent but he is not made to win ball games, he is made to manage ball games and not throw games away, big difference
wink.gif
. The Skins are still a good team, I'm not going to take that away.

1st bold- Yes you did, dont be fake. You know damn well you hate the ******** and you would rather us take L's then even see your team Win

2nd bold- How are we Overrated because we are 6-3, and are 2nd in our Division???? Please explain I would love to hear your "logic" on this one.

3rd bold- This QB anaylis coming from a guy who believed on JTO, at the begnining of the year, and turned your back on him by week 4.

4th bold- Why do contradict yourself, one minute you say we are this and that and then you say..but yall are a good team???

My point continues to be proven: Check this thread. I would say there were only 3-5 Cowboys fans MAX in this thread and only maybe two of them are dissing theSkins.

Check any of the Cowboys game threads: You have at least 5-6 users from each division in there, and then you got the 3-5 Packers clowns in there, then you gotthe other 50-60 miscellaneous h8ters in the thread. Case in point: NT cares more about the Cowboys than their own team
laugh.gif

In studying the psychological fan documentary 'Team Eagles': Fan: "Yeah, we love watching our Eagles. Every Sunday the only thing we do is watchthe Eagles play...and we also watch the Cowboys games every Sunday to make sure they lose"
laugh.gif

BACK ON TOPIC:

SMH @ yall losing to a #%#$% named "Byron"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jason Campbell is good/decent but he is not made to win ball games, he is made to manage ball games and not throw games away, big difference

Really....what happend in the 4th quarter vs. the Saints? What happened in the 2nd half vs. the Cards? What happend when we played the Cowboys? What happenedwhen we played the Eagles?

laugh.gif
@ "not made to win ball games"

what kind of BS is that?

Look at the # of passes he threw, and the games that went by without an INT and tell me he is only "managing." How is any of what happened last nightsolely on Campbell like you are implying? He was pressured all night, and the Steelers D deserves a ton of credit for getting him out of his comfort zone.

Deuce, u r making no sense.

Um, not turning the ball over (INTS, fumbles) has plenty to do with managing the game.

I think what he's trying to say is that he's more of a Big Ben type QB where he's not expected to win games for the team by throwing 4TDs a game (ala Romo, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning). He's more of a managing the clock, making safe and accurate throws, and not turning the ball over. I mean, homeboy ISin a west coast offense. Those dink and dunks were perfect against Dallas. Did you check the time of possession? You guys had the ball for 38 minutes.That's managing. Relying on the run, not making mistakes.

I can't comment on anything I haven't seen and I choose not to unlike some NT users on here so I won't get into the Saints game. But the Cowboysgame, you guys were in control of that game from the second quarter. Deuce is saying that whenever put in a situation to have to come back and win the game forthe team, JC is not that guy. It might be too early to tell but based of these games these seasons, he's definitely a game manager type QB that can rely onhis running back and defenses more.

And what the hell is up with your hurry up offense? Thats the second time this year where you guys just look lost when running the hurry up.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Jason Campbell is good/decent but he is not made to win ball games, he is made to manage ball games and not throw games away, big difference

Really....what happend in the 4th quarter vs. the Saints? What happened in the 2nd half vs. the Cards? What happend when we played the Cowboys? What happened when we played the Eagles?

laugh.gif

what kind of BS is that?

Look at the # of passes he threw, and the games that went by without an INT and tell me he is only "managing." How is any of what happened last night solely on Campbell like you are implying? He was pressured all night, and the Steelers D deserves a ton of credit for getting him out of his comfort zone.

He never has and never will.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Really....what happend in the 4th quarter vs. the Saints? What happened in the 2nd half vs. the Cards? What happend when we played the Cowboys? What happened when we played the Eagles?

laugh.gif

what kind of BS is that?

Look at the # of passes he threw, and the games that went by without an INT and tell me he is only "managing." How is any of what happened last night solely on Campbell like you are implying? He was pressured all night, and the Steelers D deserves a ton of credit for getting him out of his comfort zone.

Good points on your part DoubleJ's. He has won some ball games, but from the games you mentioned I believe the Saints andEagles gave those games away with bad play calling but that's neither here nor there. I still don't believe and am not convinced that Jason Campbellcan lead his team to a victory with a winning drive. If you pressure Campbell, he is going to either make mistakes or get sacked, and yeah you can say thatsame statement for alot of quarterbacks in the league but right now we're talking about Jason Campbell. He is not a field captain, simply put, he's nobum or anything like that, but despite what the numbers may appear to be this year, he's not a legit quarterback just yet, he has some room to grow andwith Zorn he just may do that. I'm just talking about right now. On a week to week basis he is not build to throw for 200+ yards or so, or at least justyet.

I didn't say last night loss was all Campbell's fault. All I said was if any team really concentrated on shutting down Portis like the Steelers didlast night, then the Skins will fall. If you try to make Jason Campbell win the game for you, I just don't think he is going to do so, you can tell theSteelers game planed just for that.

Deuce is saying that whenever put in a situation to have to come back and win the game for the team, JC is not that guy. It might be too early to tell but based of these games these seasons, he's definitely a game manager type QB that can rely on his running back and defenses more.

Thank you NyRapisBack, that is what I was getting at.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Um, not turning the ball over (INTS, fumbles) has plenty to do with managing the game.

I think what he's trying to say is that he's more of a Big Ben type QB where he's not expected to win games for the team by throwing 4TDs a game (a la Romo, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning). He's more of a managing the clock, making safe and accurate throws, and not turning the ball over. I mean, homeboy IS in a west coast offense. Those dink and dunks were perfect against Dallas. Did you check the time of possession? You guys had the ball for 38 minutes. That's managing. Relying on the run, not making mistakes.

I can't comment on anything I haven't seen and I choose not to unlike some NT users on here so I won't get into the Saints game. But the Cowboys game, you guys were in control of that game from the second quarter. Deuce is saying that whenever put in a situation to have to come back and win the game for the team, JC is not that guy. It might be too early to tell but based of these games these seasons, he's definitely a game manager type QB that can rely on his running back and defenses more.

And what the hell is up with your hurry up offense? Thats the second time this year where you guys just look lost when running the hurry up.
This is where I disagree w. you....managing a game IMO is what Kerry Collins is doing this season. It is what Trent Dilfer did back when he wonthe SB w. the Ravens. Big Ben isn't throwing for the yards of a Romo, Manning, or Brady, but look at his TD total from last season. I think it'sdiscrediting what he does to just simply say he is only being asked to manage. He was asked to "manage" in his SB run from a few years back, but hewas real young in his career. He took a HUGE step in his progression during the 07' season. Going into this season, he was arguably a top 5 QB in theNFL. If I'm wrong about Deuce's analysis of what "managing" a game meant, then I'm sorry. I saw it as a slight (as usual) against theskins.

NyRapisBack wrote:
My point continues to be proven: Check this thread. I would say there were only 3-5 Cowboys fans MAX in this thread and only maybe two of them are dissing the Skins.

Check any of the Cowboys game threads: You have at least 5-6 users from each division in there, and then you got the 3-5 Packers clowns in there, then you got the other 50-60 miscellaneous h8ters in the thread. Case in point: NT cares more about the Cowboys than their own team
laugh.gif

In studying the psychological fan documentary 'Team Eagles': Fan: "Yeah, we love watching our Eagles. Every Sunday the only thing we do is watch the Eagles play...and we also watch the Cowboys games every Sunday to make sure they lose"
laugh.gif

BACK ON TOPIC:

SMH @ yall losing to a #%#$% named "Byron" The steelers defense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So what are you doing right now

Add yourself to the people you are talking about...

smh.gif
at you laughing while your team is at the bottom of the NFC East.

Also to go into you point a little more take Duece King for example...this guy is a 49ers fan, but he post more in the ******** gameday thread then he does inthe 49ers threads. Last time I checked the 49ers was in the suck-%!@ NFC West and the Skins are in the NFC East.
******** have nothing to do with the 49ers at all but he continues ever week to throw pounds of salt for no reason
roll.gif
. To me its hilarious because its just like when you get in a fight in school andget your %!@ whipped...then the same day someone else fights and you comment on the fight like "Did you see the fight such and such just got %!#%**up" ..."Dint you get %!#%** up earlier today?" "
embarassed.gif
"

but from the games you mentioned I believe the Saints and Eagles gave those games away with bad play calling but that's neither here nor there. I still don't believe and am not convinced that Jason Campbell can lead his team to a victory with a winning drive. If you pressure Campbell, he is going to either make mistakes or get sacked,

So the Saints' bad play calling allowed JC to avoid pressure and throw a perfectly placed 60 yard bomb to Santana Moss?
laugh.gif

On that play and against the Lions last week, there was a free rusher that had a beat on JC and he juked him and stepped up and threw a strike and those provedto be the game winning TD's. He can win games, but only if the offensive line cooperates. Our pass block was horrid last night, and don't forget Mosswas not 100% and went out for a good stretch of the game. Could he have made some better decisions/more plays to help us win? Yes of course, and as he getsbetter he will hopefully start to do that more and more. But last night's loss was on the offensive line and Carlos Rogers not having the hand-eyecoordination of an average human being.

Yawn...Deuce hating on the ******** and JC what else is new.

Only if he had a team to be excited about..only.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom