Official ******** vs. Steelers vol. MNF

Lets go Steelers we need some help.....
frown.gif

MarleysProtege wrote:
!%%$ tana and play action passes ... the only way yall win is if you pund that rock ... and i can not be any more clear, i hope yall get slaughtered ... lol

Really?
roll.gif

You still mad about what happned yesterday arent you...that thrashing yall took!

You hope that we take a L, but the Boys are taking L's...you better stop hating what goes around comes around
roll.gif

Predicted to be the SuperBowl champs and yall sitting at the bottom of the NFC east. Thats going to be a tough whole to climb out of.
But its not how you start, its how you finish! But I;m hoping yall can pick it up because yall are starting to make the NFC East look bad.

i hope Portis goes off again. Big game right here. why am i not as nervous about this game than i was when the skins were playing Stl or Cleveland. either wayi hope they pull of a win. it would be a nice way to go into the bye.

Wash-22
Pitt-17

Looking forward to this one. I think the ******** get it. The Steelers offense is too enemic.

Should be good though..

Should be a good one, go Steelers. Portis will have a hard time running, but if Campbell doesn't turn it over, the Skins have a great chance. Oh, andSteelers win = Obama victory, Skins win = McCain victory. At least going by past history. Are there more Steeler fans now?! Haha

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

LET'S GO STEELERS!!! DO IT FOR THE COUNTRY!!!

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

That's only when the incumbent is running.

We need to still only be a .5 game behind when the Giants come to FedEx.
Bye
Dallas
@Seat
NY

Man, did I just hear Steve Young correctly? Jason Campbell a top 5 qb right now?
IDK. I mean, he has improved a hell of alot over the past year, and the fact that he still has room for improvement shows that he has a large upside. But, top5 QB right now? IDK.

laugh.gif
at the Cmon man segment
roll.gif

I heard this on 95.5 this week had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hate the Skins and the Steelers but I need the Skins to win this one

BYE STEELERS!

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

LET'S GO STEELERS!!! DO IT FOR THE COUNTRY!!!

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

That's only when the incumbent is running.

We need to still only be a .5 game behind when the Giants come to FedEx.
Bye
Dallas
@Seat
NY
nah it's for the incumbent party, except apparently Bush messed up the curse in 04.

If the Steelers don't win tonight it will set a precedent for them for the rest of the season. If they're any good they will win.

Back
Top Bottom