~~| [Official] Wale - More Bout Nothing Nothing (Mixtape) Thread [Out Now!!] |~~

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I can't co-sign the > KxOJ comments.
& I'm a big Wale fan. Half these tracks are AD left overs. I'm still gonna rock w/ it until something else drops but
KxOJ>MAN
         &
AD>MAD (imo)
Shades> (insert track from MAN)

Maybe that's the reason why i'm not feeling it.

Originally Posted by HelloNewWorld

More About Nothing > Attention Deficit
indifferent.gif
stop that.

Originally Posted by Remi23

& I'm a big Wale fan. Half these tracks are AD left overs. I'm still gonna rock w/ it until something else drops but
KxOJ>MAN
         &
AD>MAD (imo)

The War
The Break Up Song
The Posse Cut
No Hands
All dated tracks. Don't get me wrong the tape is
pimp.gif
 but %+*!%% get some new music & get a lil outrageous w/ the praise!!!

laugh.gif
@ the Tony Dungy giff
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

KxOJ>MAN
         &
AD>MAD (imo)

The War
The Break Up Song
The Posse Cut
No Hands
All dated tracks. Don't get me wrong the tape is
pimp.gif
 but %+*!%% get some new music & get a lil outrageous w/ the praise!!!

laugh.gif
@ the Tony Dungy giff
eyes.gif

glad I didn't listen to any leaks, but the break up song, and War are highlights of this album mixtape to me. Wasn't really feeling the track with Wiz. Sounds like he recycled an old chorus.

glad I didn't listen to any leaks, but the break up song, and War are highlights of this album mixtape to me. Wasn't really feeling the track with Wiz. Sounds like he recycled an old chorus.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

More About Nothing takes a #%+% all over Attention Deficit bro
laugh.gif
Yup. Attention Deficit had too much going on. (And J.Cole Pretty much wrecked the album with his verse
laugh.gif
)

he should relax and make his album about nothing...seriously. The mixtape sounds way more cohesive than the album.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

More About Nothing takes a #%+% all over Attention Deficit bro
laugh.gif
Yup. Attention Deficit had too much going on. (And J.Cole Pretty much wrecked the album with his verse
laugh.gif
)

he should relax and make his album about nothing...seriously. The mixtape sounds way more cohesive than the album.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I rocks wit Wale, but I don't kno how I feel about this
tape yet. Its like a task to get thru the whole tape.

This. Still havent gone past first 6 tracks tried skippin through but couldn't  

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Wasn't really feeling the track with Wiz. Sounds like he recycled an old chorus.

But it's "cool"

Edit: Cant believe this dude mad cuz the Wall Street said he was makin attempt at Spoken Word, like he did it in every mixtape i got love for that boy but boi does he let anything distract him  

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I rocks wit Wale, but I don't kno how I feel about this
tape yet. Its like a task to get thru the whole tape.

This. Still havent gone past first 6 tracks tried skippin through but couldn't  

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Wasn't really feeling the track with Wiz. Sounds like he recycled an old chorus.

But it's "cool"

Edit: Cant believe this dude mad cuz the Wall Street said he was makin attempt at Spoken Word, like he did it in every mixtape i got love for that boy but boi does he let anything distract him  

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

My dude is back.
pimp.gif

Now y'all back on.
smh.gif

DF!!!
What I was gunna post. 
I dont know how you can deny dude on this tape. 

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

My dude is back.
pimp.gif

Now y'all back on.
smh.gif

DF!!!
What I was gunna post. 
I dont know how you can deny dude on this tape. 

*Puts flamesuit on* You guys can take this however you like, but i enjoy this mixtape a lot more than i enjoyed his album. I liked the album, i LOVE this mixtape. Its in contention for mixtape of the year imo...i dont care when or where they were recorded, original beats, original lyrics, catchy hooks, real spit verses, broad range of topics...all cohesive and fall along the same overall theme... what else can i say? A+ 10/10 Mixtape...call me a stan or whatever you want, i hated that Back To The Future mixtape and im not even a big fan of Wale...ive always thought his flow was kinda boring, but he delivered on this mixtape and theres no question about it. Gotta give props when they are due, nice job my dude this is how all mixtapes should be...shoot this is better than a lot of albums that have come out this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Puts flamesuit on* You guys can take this however you like, but i enjoy this mixtape a lot more than i enjoyed his album. I liked the album, i LOVE this mixtape. Its in contention for mixtape of the year imo...i dont care when or where they were recorded, original beats, original lyrics, catchy hooks, real spit verses, broad range of topics...all cohesive and fall along the same overall theme... what else can i say? A+ 10/10 Mixtape...call me a stan or whatever you want, i hated that Back To The Future mixtape and im not even a big fan of Wale...ive always thought his flow was kinda boring, but he delivered on this mixtape and theres no question about it. Gotta give props when they are due, nice job my dude this is how all mixtapes should be...shoot this is better than a lot of albums that have come out this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

*Puts flamesuit on* but i enjoy this mixtape a lot more than i enjoyed his album.  Its in contention for mixtape of the year imo...i dont care when or where they were recorded, original beats, original lyrics, catchy hooks, real spit verses, broad range of topics...all cohesive and fall along the same overall theme...

shoot this is better than a lot of albums that have come out this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Agreed. Wayyy Better than that over-hyped Thank Me Later nonsense.

Mixtape of the year? Definitely one of the best releases next to Trap or Die 2,  I wouldn't knock it.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

*Puts flamesuit on* but i enjoy this mixtape a lot more than i enjoyed his album.  Its in contention for mixtape of the year imo...i dont care when or where they were recorded, original beats, original lyrics, catchy hooks, real spit verses, broad range of topics...all cohesive and fall along the same overall theme...

shoot this is better than a lot of albums that have come out this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Agreed. Wayyy Better than that over-hyped Thank Me Later nonsense.

Mixtape of the year? Definitely one of the best releases next to Trap or Die 2,  I wouldn't knock it.

Back
Top Bottom