~~| [Official] Wale - More Bout Nothing Nothing (Mixtape) Thread [Out Now!!] |~~

I definitely enjoyed the tape! This claims the top spot for mixtapes for the year, imo. Wale, keep doin' your thing!

I definitely enjoyed the tape! This claims the top spot for mixtapes for the year, imo. Wale, keep doin' your thing!

Everybody saying this mixtape is better than the CD, I'm on the fence, but we gotta keep in mind that it's all politics with the label. Dude even raps about it, how they under-shipped, picked Chillin' as the single, and left off Center of Attention from the CD.

It's a lot easier to have creative control, get whoever you want featured on a mixtape, than it is a studio CD.

With that said, this mixtape is definitely better than Back to the Feature, and neck and neck with with mixtape About Nothing.

Everybody saying this mixtape is better than the CD, I'm on the fence, but we gotta keep in mind that it's all politics with the label. Dude even raps about it, how they under-shipped, picked Chillin' as the single, and left off Center of Attention from the CD.

It's a lot easier to have creative control, get whoever you want featured on a mixtape, than it is a studio CD.

With that said, this mixtape is definitely better than Back to the Feature, and neck and neck with with mixtape About Nothing.

DOPE TAPE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finnally WALE Gettin Love on NT
He Stay Shoutin NT out on every Tape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

THIS!

Originally Posted by franchise3

THIS!

Everyone in this thread is probably Nigerian, from the DMV area (they no nothing about hiphop), or just plain ******ed

Everyone in this thread is probably Nigerian, from the DMV area (they no nothing about hiphop), or just plain ******ed

Originally Posted by Though

roll.gif
This guy.

More About Nothing > Back to the Feature > TMAN. imo. BTTF was so slept on. I love BKS but those were some of 9th's best beats as of late.

roll.gif
This guy.

More About Nothing > Back to the Feature > TMAN. imo. BTTF was so slept on. I love BKS but those were some of 9th's best beats as of late.

laugh.gif
 like being from NY somehow certifies you.

Dudes literally just hate Wale for whatever reason but at the same time worship a "Based God"
laugh.gif

And FTR this mixtape is better than AD, I don't even see how it's a debate. AD was all over the place, this is more cohesive.

laugh.gif
 like being from NY somehow certifies you.

Dudes literally just hate Wale for whatever reason but at the same time worship a "Based God"
laugh.gif

And FTR this mixtape is better than AD, I don't even see how it's a debate. AD was all over the place, this is more cohesive.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

roll.gif
This guy.

Woah Woah Woah. Back to the Feature is not Top 3 IMO.
-!00 Miles & Running
-More About Nothing
-Mixtape About Nothing

^You could change up those three. But those are his best, my opinion of course

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

roll.gif
This guy.

Woah Woah Woah. Back to the Feature is not Top 3 IMO.
-!00 Miles & Running
-More About Nothing
-Mixtape About Nothing

^You could change up those three. But those are his best, my opinion of course

as i'm dealin wit this ny chick and i constantly see ny $*!!*+ post on this joint... i'm starting to REALLY hate ny as a whole, aside from my fam up there

as i'm dealin wit this ny chick and i constantly see ny $*!!*+ post on this joint... i'm starting to REALLY hate ny as a whole, aside from my fam up there

Back
Top Bottom