~~| [Official] Wale - More Bout Nothing Nothing (Mixtape) Thread [Out Now!!] |~~

Im from NY and I think Wale is dope, just got the mixtape and started to listen to it. I agree with AD being all over the place, most of his mixtapes were way better, and what I hear so far on this mixtape(only 5 tracks in) its Fire!

Im from NY and I think Wale is dope, just got the mixtape and started to listen to it. I agree with AD being all over the place, most of his mixtapes were way better, and what I hear so far on this mixtape(only 5 tracks in) its Fire!

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Where was he brought up?

I keep hearing him saying cuz/cuh

DC/ Maryland.... It's not a gang thing
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Though[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/05/10 4:01 AM
[/td][td]
Everyone in this thread is probably Nigerian, from the DMV area (they no nothing about hiphop), or just plain ******ed
[/td][/tr][/table]

He really gets alot of hate from the DMV

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Where was he brought up?

I keep hearing him saying cuz/cuh

DC/ Maryland.... It's not a gang thing
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Though[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/05/10 4:01 AM
[/td][td]
Everyone in this thread is probably Nigerian, from the DMV area (they no nothing about hiphop), or just plain ******ed
[/td][/tr][/table]

He really gets alot of hate from the DMV

Originally Posted by Though

Good try, bro.

Originally Posted by Though

Good try, bro.

Was just listening to Black N Gold and caught "I make words come alive GP, create life with the Beats (Beatz), Alicia Keys"

lol

went over my head the first time...

Was just listening to Black N Gold and caught "I make words come alive GP, create life with the Beats (Beatz), Alicia Keys"

lol

went over my head the first time...

1. The album was a watered down generic version of Wale imo
2. I liked the tape as a whole but 100 Miles and Mixtape About Nothing were still better..Back to the feature was hard to judge with all the features.

As far as mixtape of the year tho? Right now im feelin this is the year of no mixtape..lots of good stuff but nothing memorable.

1. The album was a watered down generic version of Wale imo
2. I liked the tape as a whole but 100 Miles and Mixtape About Nothing were still better..Back to the feature was hard to judge with all the features.

As far as mixtape of the year tho? Right now im feelin this is the year of no mixtape..lots of good stuff but nothing memorable.

TMAN>MAN>100 Miles and Running>Back to the Feature>AD

While his album was good. He wasn't on the level he was on any of the mixtapes above.

While his album was good. He wasn't on the level he was on any of the mixtapes above.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

This.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

This.

Back
Top Bottom