~~| Official: Wale x DJ Holiday "_________" [MIXTAPE] Thread |~~

real talk if Wale wouldve kept his SN a secret from NT dudes would be praising him or they wouldnt be this disrespectful, dudes be coming with the "whats the most disrespectful thing i can say to wale so he can address it on twitter" approach everytime they click a thread with his name

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Honestly people on this board do talk down about him too much. The guy isnt a bad artist based off the bombing of one album, especially not when he has dropped several solid mixtapes. C'mon fam, be real.. I bet yall the same N_s that bump Lil' B religiously tho
indifferent.gif
Irony.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

on another note, inspektah, that's some real %*!$ and i couldn't agree more

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

real talk if Wale wouldve kept his SN a secret from NT dudes would be praising him or they wouldnt be this disrespectful, dudes be coming with the "whats the most disrespectful thing i can say to wale so he can address it on twitter" approach everytime they click a thread with his name
i was just thinking this. i wonder how people would talk about him if we never found out that he was on NT. it would be a complete 180 of what is being said now. even horrible rappers don't get hated on as much as Wale. people will say stuff like "dont hate on soulja boy, i respect his grind" then turn around and say "wale sucks, his album was awful" blah blah.. its funny how there is literally no reason for some of the hate he gets..
laugh.gif

personally im looking forward to the tape... my ipod is hungry for new songs

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Drumma need not waste beats on him.

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

I honestly think Wale is one of the worst rappers to come out....
yo did u have any father figures growing up? you the type that had many "unlces" growing up huh? u know the type thatwas always in my mom's room "fixing the AC"...if u grew up with a father figure you wouldnt be this ignorant
but back to the topic....we need a re-up from Back to the feature...im not a fan of AD but Okonkwo's tapes are appreciated 

Homie.. Wale is just not "appealing" (For a lack of a better word). I just don't "hear" what he's tryna say. I even thought "Pretty Girls" was a good idea for a single, but the only checkworthy part of the song was Gucci Montana...

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

Yet you suck drake off like he's paying your bills.

I swear half of ya'll hate on him cuz you KNOW he's gonna read it, immature a-- n_'s

with that said i'm looking forward to the mixtape, should be some good stuff.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

I swear half of ya'll hate on him cuz you KNOW he's gonna read it, immature a-- n_'s

grin.gif

1. I didn't even know Wale checks up on NT anymore...

2. Suck Drake off? Nigro please... You mad cause Wale ain't poppin'?
roll.gif
 bozo....

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

eyes.gif
 Says the guy name Dipset General with Camron in his avy 
eyes.gif
 I swear you NT #@!!%* are worse than females. Attention wanting %$* fools
Anyway this tape will probably be good cuz AD was so-so but BTTF was 
pimp.gif
 and i still bump that weekly

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

yo did u have any father figures growing up? you the type that had many "unlces" growing up huh? u know the type thatwas always in my mom's room "fixing the AC"...if u grew up with a father figure you wouldnt be this ignorant
but back to the topic....we need a re-up from Back to the feature...im not a fan of AD but Okonkwo's tapes are appreciated 

Homie.. Wale is just not "appealing" (For a lack of a better word). I just don't "hear" what he's tryna say. I even thought "Pretty Girls" was a good idea for a single, but the only checkworthy part of the song was Gucci Montana...
Fam drop ya address in a PM..im really really tired of you..i'll come to Boston anyday and wash ya lil dusty %*% you's a lame, a %*@++, a stan i'll whoop ya %*%
you're a disgrace to this messageboard and i hate you

yall know yall would be blowin wale JUST like yall do jewels and that Dom +*#*% if he never blew up.. smh yall want cats to be stuck on NT smdh

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

grin.gif

roll.gif
 bozo....

Why you duckin? No hate, but everybody knows you would marry drake if you ever had the chance. Dreamin about being BFF's and all that. It's ironic you think wale is one of the worst rappers out, yet a lot of the rappers you love think he's nice

yall know yall would be blowin wale JUST like yall do jewels and that Dom +*#*% if he never blew up.. smh yall want cats to be stuck on NT smdh

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by young dr0

[color= rgb(153, 102, 204)][/color][color= rgb(153, 102, 204)]I think he's just trying to reach a different fanbase ...[/color]
Possibly. I don't know why, maybe for a better chance at success? As a fan from early on, you could say I just want 'more of the same' from him (for lack of a better term). I had a feeling he might be switching lanes sound wise / stylistically.. Even AD didn't feel the same as his previous stuff, I liked it, but a lot less than 100MAR TMAN & BTTF. I still regularly listen to all 3.
[color= rgb(153, 255, 51)]Bolded for TRUTH/EMPHASIS ....[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 255, 51)]He'll never admit it but he was lookin' MAD salty after his concert in ATL when he went next door and saw how live Wiz's set was ... I bet that got him wondering why his following isn't as big down south considering Khalifa is further north than him ... then on the day Kush x OJ dropped he wants to have "fan-appreciation" and dropped a new track ... basically trying to steal shine ... [/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(153, 255, 51)] ... #FAIL ... especially after he tried so hard to get #PrettyGirls to trend around the time it was catching heat.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 255, 51)]Wale wants to be on that "first-tier" of artists so bad ... he need to just stay in his lane though ... I think he's going to gradually F up his style.[/color]

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

eek.gif
[color= rgb(153, 255, 51)]x [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 255, 51)] ... bruh ... i respect them both as artists and rock w/ their music heavy. slurpage they get is FN disgusting ... watch the hate when they officially blow tho[/color]

smh.gif
I should've knew what this thread was on
before I entered. Just let me kno when the tape
drops. New Folarin is always appreciated.

inspektahdeck wrote:

DipsetGeneral wrote:

Futuristic wrote:

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

Fam drop ya address in a PM..im really really tired of you..i'll come to Boston anyday and wash ya lil dusty %%# you's a lame, a +$%@+, a stan i'll whoop ya %%#

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

Fam drop ya address in a PM..im really really tired of you..i'll come to Boston anyday and wash ya lil dusty %*% you's a lame, a %*@++, a stan i'll whoop ya %*%

Iight, I'm boutz' to PM you now... 

(You couldn't fight your way out of a soaking wet brown paper bag...)

Originally Posted by KingRamey

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

eyes.gif
 Says the guy name Dipset General with Camron in his avy 
eyes.gif
 I swear you NT #@!!%* are worse than females. Attention wanting %$* fools
Anyway this tape will probably be good cuz AD was so-so but BTTF was 
pimp.gif
 and i still bump that weekly
laugh.gif
attention? Oh noes! please don't tell me ya comparing Killa Cam to Wale!?

indifferent.gif

*Logs off NT*

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

grin.gif

roll.gif
 bozo....

Why you duckin? No hate, but everybody knows you would marry drake if you ever had the chance. Dreamin about being BFF's and all that. It's ironic you think wale is one of the worst rappers out, yet a lot of the rappers you love think he's nice

Here we go wiff' the gay Drake comments
eyes.gif

I stated an opinion about a rapper (That you happen to D-ride) & you get all ancy about it? C'mon son.. Your the one that wants to start a family wiff' Wale!

NT'ers mad cause they favorite rapper ain't gettin' on? Tell homie to RE-INVENT himself then! or make better music. Point. Blank...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

smh.gif
I should've knew what this thread was on
before I entered. Just let me kno when the tape
drops. New Folarin is always appreciated.

inspektahdeck wrote:

DipsetGeneral wrote:

Futuristic wrote:

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

Fam drop ya address in a PM..im really really tired of you..i'll come to Boston anyday and wash ya lil dusty %%# you's a lame, a +$%@+, a stan i'll whoop ya %%#

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word to the sig.

Wale forget what everyone talkin bout and come with the subject matter...i'll rock wit a Family Affair, Diary, or The Kramer any day over a lot of stuff thats
out right now...new Wale is always appreciated

To be fair I know people who just dont like Wale at all and dont even know what NT is. I mean come one remember the DC radio station clowning on him? Let's not all act like Wale is the most likable artist.

damn...

wale hate is thick in here...

i aint been on niketalk too long...

can someone explain WHY cats is salty towards him?

Back
Top Bottom