Official Warriors Season Thread

You're going to have to call on Friday about their product availability, or a season ticket holder on NT to get you one of those jackets.

Trust me, I nearly fainted when I saw them @ the Team store.
eek.gif
Especiallywhen I checked the receipt and realized that they didn't charge me tax.

As far as the size, it all depends. I'm 5'11 150 lbs, and I tried on both a 44(L) and a 48(XL), and went with the XL. I usually wear an XL in jacketsin general, so I would say they fit true to size. They run slightly bigger on the sleeves, and shorter on the jacket length, that's why I say it depends onthe person's figure. But overall, I think it fits true to size.

As I stated before, I bought mine a month ago, so their stock should've changed by then. They were selling like crazy last time I remember, and thesmallest size I saw was a 44. Most of the smaller sizes were selling faster then the bigger sizes, but overall, both Mitchell & Ness jackets were gettingsnagged off the racks real fast like a nascar. I remember I bumped into some guy who was holding the same jacket, and we both gave each other the look and said"uggh, these are clean huh!"
laugh.gif

I wore mine today in honor of the Webber signing, but too bad we lost. But at least I looked good getting angry in front of the plasma. As my cousin fromVallejo stated "jacket looks melted."
pimp.gif

Although the jacket is not an EXACT replica, it's close enough. They could've easily made it the same, but the huge Warriors logo on the back is stillclean.

52134646.jpg
1615693.jpg

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

You're going to have to call on Friday about their product availability, or a season ticket holder on NT to get you one of those jackets.

eek.gif
Especially when I checked the receipt and realized that they didn't charge me tax.

As far as the size, it all depends. I'm 5'11 150 lbs, and I tried on both a 44(L) and a 48(XL), and went with the XL. I usually wear an XL in jackets in general, so I would say they fit true to size. They run slightly bigger on the sleeves, and shorter on the jacket length, that's why I say it depends on the person's figure. But overall, I think it fits true to size.

As I stated before, I bought mine a month ago, so their stock should've changed by then. They were selling like crazy last time I remember, and the smallest size I saw was a 44. Most of the smaller sizes were selling faster then the bigger sizes, but overall, both Mitchell & Ness jackets were getting snagged off the racks real fast like a nascar. I remember I bumped into some guy who was holding the same jacket, and we both gave each other the look and said "uggh, these are clean huh!"
laugh.gif

I wore mine today in honor of the Webber signing, but too bad we lost. But at least I looked good getting angry in front of the plasma. As my cousin from Vallejo stated "jacket looks melted."
pimp.gif

Although the jacket is not an EXACT replica, it's close enough. They could've easily made it the same, but the huge Warriors logo on the back is still clean.

52134646.jpg
1615693.jpg

Did they have that size 44 at the Arena store??

I think the W's need to have a retro night with those jerseys. I wonder if they are still planning on redesigning the W's logo and incorporating theblue and yellow.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

eek.gif
Especially when I checked the receipt and realized that they didn't charge me tax.

As far as the size, it all depends. I'm 5'11 150 lbs, and I tried on both a 44(L) and a 48(XL), and went with the XL. I usually wear an XL in jackets in general, so I would say they fit true to size. They run slightly bigger on the sleeves, and shorter on the jacket length, that's why I say it depends on the person's figure. But overall, I think it fits true to size.

As I stated before, I bought mine a month ago, so their stock should've changed by then. They were selling like crazy last time I remember, and the smallest size I saw was a 44. Most of the smaller sizes were selling faster then the bigger sizes, but overall, both Mitchell & Ness jackets were getting snagged off the racks real fast like a nascar. I remember I bumped into some guy who was holding the same jacket, and we both gave each other the look and said "uggh, these are clean huh!"
laugh.gif

I wore mine today in honor of the Webber signing, but too bad we lost. But at least I looked good getting angry in front of the plasma. As my cousin from Vallejo stated "jacket looks melted."
pimp.gif

Although the jacket is not an EXACT replica, it's close enough. They could've easily made it the same, but the huge Warriors logo on the back is still clean.

52134646.jpg
1615693.jpg

Anybody have New Era hats to match this? Where can I find a hat to match this jacket? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Recka101

how the hell did we win that?

It's called being a good team. I still don't understand why people question this win. We took two games against the Spurs and they are always good.David West has the same post moves every time down the court. Peja can't play a lick of defense. The W's can hang with the Hornets. Believe for once.

Good win tonight on the road

Golden State 116, New Orleans 103

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Baron Davis heard boos every time he touched the ball, right up until he sent the crowd to the exits with a game-sealing 3-pointer.

Stephen Jackson scored 26 points, Davis added 23, and the Golden State Warriors beat New Orleans 116-103 Wednesday night to snap the Hornets' nine-game winning streak.

"Nobody likes to get booed," Davis said. "It wasn't really motivation. It was kind of distracting, but at the same time you've just got deal with it. I expected it, so I just dealt with it."

He did indeed.

Davis, who starred for the Hornets during their first two-plus seasons in New Orleans before being traded to Golden State, finished with five 3-pointers and nine assists.

Not bad for a guy who stayed at the hotel during the morning shootaround because he was feeling ill.

At the same time, Davis has had his share of great games in New Orleans, where he still keeps a home in the city's historic Uptown neighborhood.

"It was pretty loud when they were booing, but I heard some people cheering and it's good to see some familiar faces and people rooting me on, telling me they appreciate everything I've done for the community," Davis said.

"I still come back in the summertime. I just don't let people know I'm here. I still do things in the community, help people that were torn apart from Hurricane Katrina. I still have close ties to this city. I love this city. I think it was a great city before Hurricane Katrina and it will continue to be a great city afterward."

Chris Paul had 28 points and 12 assists for New Orleans (32-13), which lost for only the third time in 20 games. David West had 24 points and 13 rebounds.

Golden State's lead was only 92-88 early in the fourth quarter. Then Monta Ellis' driving layup ignited an 11-2 run that included Davis' 3-pointer and gave Golden State a 103-90 lead with 6:21 to go.

New Orleans lost its shooting touch as the game wound down and Davis buried his final 3-pointer, which made it 114-95 with 3:21 left.

"When they are hitting all those outside shots it's really hard to beat them and we never took them out of their comfort zone," said West, who made only two of his first 11 shots before scoring 17 points in the third quarter.

Ellis finished with 16 points. Matt Barnes scored 17 and Andris Biedrins 14 for Golden State (28-19), which played with sustained vigor after losing a night earlier in Houston.

Four New Orleans players finished with double-doubles, but the Hornets, who were missing starting shooting guard Morris Peterson because of a virus, got only nine points from their reserves.

Peja Stojakovic had 20 points and 10 rebounds for New Orleans, while Tyson Chandler had 11 points and 14 rebounds.

Al Harrington scored 13 points for the Warriors. He and Jackson each hit three 3-pointers.

New Orleans, which raced to the top of the Western Conference on the strength of its defense, couldn't do much to stop a Warriors team that settled for jump shots and made the most of them.

Through three quarters, Golden State had 11 3-pointers and had scored only 34 of its 90 points inside. The Warriors wound up with 13 3s as a team and shot 52 percent overall.

When Jackson hit a tough 19-foot fade in the fourth quarter, he looked at Davis and the two smiled widely as they trotted back to the defensive end.

"When we have all our guys on one page and we're hitting shots like that it feels good because we know we're definitely hard to beat that way," Jackson said.

Good shooting and swarming defense gave Golden State the edge in the first half.

The Warriors shot 52 percent through the opening two quarters and led by as much as eight in the first quarter when Ellis spun through the lane on the dribble and converted an off-balance layup.

New Orleans, boosted during its previous nine victories by strong play from its bench, had to shorten its rotation with Peterson and fellow guard Bobby Jackson (right hamstring) missing the game.

Rasual Butler's 3-pointer accounted for the only points by a New Orleans reserve in the first half, during which the Hornets shot 42 percent. Paul played all but the final half-minute of the second quarter and kept the Hornets close with 23 first-half points, while Stojakovic added 13 points and gave the Hornets a brief 52-51 lead with a jumper late in the second quarter.

Golden State, meanwhile, hit six 3-pointers in the first half, with Davis making the last at the second quarter buzzer to give the Warriors a 58-54 halftime lead.

Good month for the Warriors. Jan final record 9-5.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

[table][tr][td]Fri 01[/td] [td] vs Charlotte [/td] [td] 7:30pm[/td] [td] FSBayHD[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td] 680[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Thu 07[/td] [td] vs Chicago [/td] [td] 7:30pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td] RTV,
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td] [td] 680[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sat 09[/td] [td] vs Sacramento [/td] [td] 7:30pm[/td] [td] FSBayHD[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td] 680[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Mon 11[/td] [td] vs Washington [/td] [td] 7:30pm[/td] [td] FSBayHD[/td] [td] NBATVHIGHDEF, RTV[/td] [td] 680[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wed 13[/td] [td] vs Phoenix [/td] [td] 6:00pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td] [td] 1050[/td] [/tr][/table]
5 games home stand before All Star game kicks in.
pimp.gif

The Warriors need every game at home because it is so tight in the West right now. Just to comment on the jacket. I have been to 2 Warriors games looking forit at the team store. I haven't seen an L (44) yet. Many XL's though.

Our schedule is great for the next month. We really allow C-Webb to integrate into our system with those days of rest. Hopefully we take full advantage of thisstretch.

Xxplosive, you already know cuzzin'. You better copp you one before all the other Filipino people buy 'em. You goin' this Friday? With Ron?

damn those jackets are nice, what's the price on those? hopefully they'll have some in stock tomorrow night. I'll be at section 110.

Back
Top Bottom