Official Warriors Season Thread

Yeah this stretch will be crucial...we need to win a majority of these upcoming home games, and hopefullly gain a little bit of room for error in March/April.But given how the West is right now, even if we win all these games we're still gonna be no higher than 4/5 at best.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but

Jason Ricardson Nascar swingman is 50% off at the Bobcats team store

yhst-55689164847873_1987_11861676

Regular Price: Regular price: $85.00
trans_1x1.gif
Sale price: $42.50

Product ID: xpbob11580823

Updated with a bigger longer cut, the Swingman is the ultimate NBA replica. This Special Edition Charlotte Bobcats 2008 Racing Night design features Jason Richardson's name and number appliqued front and back. Racing inspired checker design on mesh side panels; Adidas NBA jock tag stitched on the left hem; heavyweight 100% polyester mesh replica jersey.

http://store.shopbobcats.com/xpbob11580823.html

i got an extra ticket to tomorrows game. i know there are a couple of other people that go to ucd on here so if you wanna go pm me. franchise55?

i know they're good but damn

i now hate the franchises of the blazers and hornets even more.

i almost expected baron to get snubbed, but it doesn't make me feel any less salty.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

i got an extra ticket to tomorrows game. i know there are a couple of other people that go to ucd on here so if you wanna go pm me. franchise55?

I already have tickets. Thanks though.

smh.gif
at Baron not making it. What makes Brandon Roy more deserving than Baron? No respect at all...

Charles No Ring Barkely shouldn't be an analyst anymore. He's hella bitter. Biggest Warriors hater there is! I love my S-Jax, but man....better thanBaron Davis? C'mon now!
eyes.gif

I'm thinking this is going to motivate Baron and SJax even more the rest of the season...

but wow if Baron couldn't get in this year I don't know when they'll choose him...

ROBBERY

^It just proves his ignorance. You know he doesn't watch any Warriors basketball. Anyone remember when he said that Indiana would be an elite team in theEast after they made the trade for Murphy and Dunleavy? Yeah, good call Chuck.

frown.gif
i was really, really looking forward at a possible baron davis allstar jersey. i've been surprised so many commentators think so highly of sjax now that the season has progressed and i'm happy for him, but i stillthink bd is the all star of the team. and i don't think barkley hates that much, i mean he even voted sjax in on his reserve. as did magic and i think billwalton thought sjax should be an all star.

1.Baron gets some well-deserved rest.

2. Baron doesn't playing in front of the fans that just booed him the other night.

It would have been cool to see but it's not necessary that he plays in an exhibition game.

Baron's numbers are much better than Roy's.

Roy:
Player G GS MPG FG% 3p% FT% OFF DEF TOT APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
Brandon Roy 45 45 37.3 .460 .338 .785 1.00 3.50 4.50 5.6 .93 .18 1.91 2.00 19.3

Baron:
Player G GS MPG FG% 3p% FT% OFF DEF TOT APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
Baron Davis 47 47 39.3 .424 .354 .747 1.20 3.60 4.80 8.1 2.45 .55 2.70 3.10 22.3

Baron better in PPG, BPG, APG, RPG, and in 3PT Made too. Roy has 45 made and Baron has 109 made.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

2. Baron doesn't playing in front of the fans that just booed him the other night.

It would have been cool to see but it's not necessary that he plays in an exhibition game.

?
laugh.gif
jk. You seriously think its going to be the same people?
laugh.gif

Won't be the same people but most of the natives in the crowd will see how Baron was treated last night and probably do the same thing.

You honestly didn't get what I was getting at?

Won't be the same people but most of the natives in the crowd will see how Baron was treated last night and probably do the same thing.

You honestly didn't get what I was getting at?

hmm, i never thought of that. i thought since it was the all star game that it wouldn't be like that, but you never know. didn't the fans boo kobein philly all star game? and Phil Hyphy, like i stated in the other thread i don't think it should be roy > davis or davis > roy argument because ithink they both should have made it. if anything, i think the forward/center picks were jacked up and it should be totally different.

I'm really disappointed...I was sure that Baron was going to make the team...I figured Jack would be more of a long shot to make it...

Is there a chance that GS could get Leon Powe from Boston?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by daprescription

We'll just see how stupid the coaches look when the Blazers fall on their %!+%% in the 2nd half of the season.
samson260.jpg

Thanks, I needed a picture to post when I make the portland trailblazers offseason thread.

kind of my sentiments exactly....he definitely got snubbed, but it's for the better for our season IMO. So much ignorance in the All-Starthread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom