OFFICIAL: WCSF-- Utah Jazz @ Los Angeles Lakers Sunday//12:30PST ABC

moiety

formerly drizzyd
Do they usually only get 1 day off in between series'?

eek.gif
We gotta come out ready on Sunday, although both the Lakers and Jazz clinched today.. Utah gets the luxury of sleeping in their own home and i suspect the Lakers are on a plane flight right now.

I dont even know what to expect from this series, I'm still overwhelmed with what we were presented with the Thunder in the 1st round.

You guys think its Kobes gona try and D up Deron?.. Should be interesting. I will say that I think we match up better against the Jazz opposed to the Nuggets.

Lakeshow took the season series 3-1.. should be an interesting, physical series.

Lakers in 6.

smokin.gif

--Hrrrrrgh. DWill gonna doodoo on DFish.
--How can we be a championship team with a weak link like Fish on the floor? Look at all the remaining point guards. Dwill. Nash. Mr.Longoria. Rondo. Nelson. Mo Williams. Wow.

--Nonetheless...as always...GO LAKERS!!

Lakers in 5!

PS anyone in LA wana buy my tix for game 1 hit me up. section 106. will let em go for face value.

The road to repeat has gotten a lot easier
pimp.gif
Still can't believe the Mavs AND Nuggets are gone.

That being said, I really like this matchup for us because Utah simply can't win in Staples in the playoffs. I also think we can steal one from that rabid fanbase in Salt Lake. Lakers by 8 tomorrow and finish the Jazz in 5 games.

I didn't get to see the end of the DEN/UTAH game, was D-Will seriously hurt?

And Darth one of those names on that list doesn't belong...starts with Mo and ends with Williams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

smh.gif
@ game 2 on Tues then game 3 isn't until Sat

This is what I hate about the NBA playoffs. Like the flight from LA to Utah is that taxing on the players.

SMH @ $tern.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by franchise3

smh.gif
@ game 2 on Tues then game 3 isn't until Sat

This is what I hate about the NBA playoffs. Like the flight from LA to Utah is that taxing on the players.

SMH @ $tern.
laugh.gif
 both teams JUSTT finished their first round series, and are playing every other day aside from that.
 Kobes gona need some nice rest when he is going to be forced to guard D-Will after Fisher !++#! it up

Can't wait till Sunday. I don't make predictions about how many games it will go for my team. I will say Utah has been playing better this year than when we met them last year. Boozer is playing well but now they have to face the size of the Lakers.

I'll be in the house tomorrow. Lakers in 5 for the series.

Utah can't deal with our inside size. Without Okur to draw one of them out to play D we should have more energy down the stretch to finish. I expect this to be a physical series and Dwill will torch us. As long as we keep it contained to him I don't see why this series will be a problem.

This series is going to be tougher than some Laker fans are predicting it will be. I see Lakers taking this series in 5 hard fought close games.

I heard AK47 will be back by game 2 or 3 from his series.

Okur is out for the rest of the playoffs.

Expect to see Wes Matthews Jr. another anointed "Kobe Stopper" to be guarding Kobe a lot this series.

Well, we all remember what Kobe did to the Jazz the last 2 seasons, hopefully he does it again.

Our size should be a problem for them, but D-Will is going to be a problem for us.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The road to repeat has gotten a lot easier
pimp.gif
Still can't believe the Mavs AND Nuggets are gone.

That being said, I really like this matchup for us because Utah simply can't win in Staples in the playoffs. I also think we can steal one from that rabid fanbase in Salt Lake. Lakers by 8 tomorrow and finish the Jazz in 5 games.

I didn't get to see the end of the DEN/UTAH game, was D-Will seriously hurt?

And Darth one of those names on that list doesn't belong...starts with Mo and ends with Williams
laugh.gif

easier? you forget about the spurs????

the spurs> mavs and nuggets

bynum has a small tear in front of menescus in right knee, questionable for game 1.

Back
Top Bottom