Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

other night, a very cold one:

insert the @%+@!#% "nice bred's but i'd take the tag off" comment here: _______________________.

insert the @%+@!#% "nice bred's but i'd take the tag off" comment here:
roll.gif

haha funny proto...nice layering with the fit. nice IVs! tag or not tag lol but nice!!

oh wow, they did ban the word m-ug m-ug...
roll.gif

even the mods hate him...
laugh.gif

i asked him yesterday on iss if he was banned and he said no, but he said they banned that word. LMAO!

he said he's just busy and will post on here this weekend, but i think he is banned on here... he's been on iss all week.

i hope it lasts.

he goes by tampon or something on there, and he basically does the same trolling stuff...

hand's down the most annoying poster EVAR!

oh wow, they did ban the word m-ug m-ug...
roll.gif

even the mods hate him...
laugh.gif

i asked him yesterday on iss if he was banned and he said no, but he said they banned that word. LMAO!

he said he's just busy and will post on here this weekend, but i think he is banned on here... he's been on iss all week.

i hope it lasts.

he goes by tampon or something on there, and he basically does the same trolling stuff...

hand's down the most annoying poster EVAR!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Proto, those '99's look pristine.

Miss the good 'ol Jordan Brand days.

thanx man, they really are, not a flaw on them, and they're wearable. i feel lucky...

i keep the tag on cuz i think it's kinda cool that they're 11 years old and look brand new, plus you'll never see a nike air hang tag on a pair of jordans again...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Proto, those '99's look pristine.

Miss the good 'ol Jordan Brand days.

thanx man, they really are, not a flaw on them, and they're wearable. i feel lucky...

i keep the tag on cuz i think it's kinda cool that they're 11 years old and look brand new, plus you'll never see a nike air hang tag on a pair of jordans again...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

.... Is that a man sitting down in that corner? whats going on in here?
"Woe is me"  
Looked at that pic for a good minute. What a change of pace.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

.... Is that a man sitting down in that corner? whats going on in here?
"Woe is me"  
Looked at that pic for a good minute. What a change of pace.

dj proto don't take offense but has anybody ever told you you have a passing resemblance to andrew bogut?whenever i see your pics i kind of get a feeling that that's how bogut looks like in his days off if he was into sneakers.just an observation,no harm meant

dj proto don't take offense but has anybody ever told you you have a passing resemblance to andrew bogut?whenever i see your pics i kind of get a feeling that that's how bogut looks like in his days off if he was into sneakers.just an observation,no harm meant

Back
Top Bottom