Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

9262507ec1b649c4fcc74fe27c5a78a46986872.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Proto- 4s are killer....I want a pair badly but the whole cracking issue has me shook to drop big money on a "collectors item" assuming I can't wear em.

As for the tag on the 99s, I'd never take it off.... that big orange tag is icing on the cake man.

just gotta make sure the midsoles are firm and the air bubble is clear (tho if it's foggy it's not necessarily unwearable).

both my bred and white cement 4's i had cleared thru team wearability on iss and so far they've been on point.

just gotta wear 'em regularly to keep them wearable. most DS pairs are unwearable, so the hard part is finding a pair that's been worn, but still look crispy. i was lucky on both my '99 4's in that respect.

and no doubt, the tag on is CLASSIC!
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
at the guy back there saying i don't wear those shoes out.
indifferent.gif

might wanna axxx about me, noob.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Proto- 4s are killer....I want a pair badly but the whole cracking issue has me shook to drop big money on a "collectors item" assuming I can't wear em.

As for the tag on the 99s, I'd never take it off.... that big orange tag is icing on the cake man.

just gotta make sure the midsoles are firm and the air bubble is clear (tho if it's foggy it's not necessarily unwearable).

both my bred and white cement 4's i had cleared thru team wearability on iss and so far they've been on point.

just gotta wear 'em regularly to keep them wearable. most DS pairs are unwearable, so the hard part is finding a pair that's been worn, but still look crispy. i was lucky on both my '99 4's in that respect.

and no doubt, the tag on is CLASSIC!
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
at the guy back there saying i don't wear those shoes out.
indifferent.gif

might wanna axxx about me, noob.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom