Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

laugh.gif
@ Wayne spitting game at Kreayshawn & based fresstyling to Marvins Room.

Listen to the rest in the morning but it seems he's not as clever as he was on No Ceilings

laugh.gif
@ Wayne spitting game at Kreayshawn & based fresstyling to Marvins Room.

Listen to the rest in the morning but it seems he's not as clever as he was on No Ceilings

This is
30t6p3b.gif
. Not that good in my opinion. He went in on a few songs (Racks, Rollin, Tunechi's Back) but other than that this tape isn't that good in my opinion. Based Lord let me down
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

This is
30t6p3b.gif
. Not that good in my opinion. He went in on a few songs (Racks, Rollin, Tunechi's Back) but other than that this tape isn't that good in my opinion. Based Lord let me down
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Kreayshawn got a nice lil shout out at the end there too...

...I just ran thru this tape and all I can say this a giant step down from No Ceilings.

Beat selection was just as terrible as that Lil B verse.
sick.gif

Kreayshawn got a nice lil shout out at the end there too...

...I just ran thru this tape and all I can say this a giant step down from No Ceilings.

Beat selection was just as terrible as that Lil B verse.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

why didn't he spit on a Lil B beat though?

Same thing I was thinking. Imagine hearing Tunechi on a beat like Charlie Sheen, Ellen Degeneres, Pretty Boy, I could go on
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

why didn't he spit on a Lil B beat though?

Same thing I was thinking. Imagine hearing Tunechi on a beat like Charlie Sheen, Ellen Degeneres, Pretty Boy, I could go on
30t6p3b.gif

Gotta say this @!*! go so hard!!! The adele remix was my fave that %#!!! ate that @!*!! My only complaint is why the songs so short? Other than that its flames

Gotta say this @!*! go so hard!!! The adele remix was my fave that %#!!! ate that @!*!! My only complaint is why the songs so short? Other than that its flames

Made it through the tape.

1st listen obviously but must say it is more then solid.

I don't understand what all the hate is about.  I am no where near a Wayne fan.  But i did like no ceilings and i like this.  Will download

Made it through the tape.

1st listen obviously but must say it is more then solid.

I don't understand what all the hate is about.  I am no where near a Wayne fan.  But i did like no ceilings and i like this.  Will download

Back
Top Bottom