Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Gucci Gucci go hard.....plus Kreayshawn is
pimp.gif
wouldnt mind seeing her on the YM roster

She is white + She is a female + She has that Gaga/Nicki image + She has her own fan base = Win Win........Do it Wayne!
laugh.gif
......after Nicki and Drake bring on Tyga and Kreayshawn

had Throwed Off on repeat......if you bang this in the whip I promise you wont be disappointed

I'm not sure if you're serious or just trollin, but either way,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Gucci Gucci go hard.....plus Kreayshawn is
pimp.gif
wouldnt mind seeing her on the YM roster

She is white + She is a female + She has that Gaga/Nicki image + She has her own fan base = Win Win........Do it Wayne!
laugh.gif
......after Nicki and Drake bring on Tyga and Kreayshawn

had Throwed Off on repeat......if you bang this in the whip I promise you wont be disappointed

I'm not sure if you're serious or just trollin, but either way,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Wow, that garbage 'John' made it??? This album is going to be trash, except for a few tracks. And please, save the "How are you going to judge the album before you've heard it?".
laugh.gif

P.S. How can I resize?

m1q2s.jpg

Wow, that garbage 'John' made it??? This album is going to be trash, except for a few tracks. And please, save the "How are you going to judge the album before you've heard it?".
laugh.gif

P.S. How can I resize?

m1q2s.jpg

How hasn't "Tha Carter IV" leaked yet? Wayne's people goin' the Jay & Ye' route i see...

+

("She Will" sounds like it'll be alright.)

How hasn't "Tha Carter IV" leaked yet? Wayne's people goin' the Jay & Ye' route i see...

+

("She Will" sounds like it'll be alright.)

Thirty-one? I don’t believe that, man. Mack and them are not gonna let you hang it up. I see Baby still doing it.

Well, I’m not Baby. [Laughs] Honestly, this is the real truth. I honestly think it’s unfair to my kids. I’m super dedicated into what I do. Like, it’s no questions—it’s hands down, I do this. I live this. I don’t have a day out my week that I do something else. I do this every day of my life, and I’m not about to stop, ’cause that’s the only way you can succeed in this business, is to do it the way I do it. I want to succeed the way I want to succeed. You can succeed. You can put out a hit… But to do it the way I want to do it, to be comfortable to do what the !@*# I want to do, you’ve got to work like no other. Like I said, it’s unfair to my kids. So about 30, 31, 32, I gotta get ready. I got three boys and one daughter. She’s gonna be a teenager, and they gonna be growing. They gonna be five or six. It’s time to get them. Let them @*!%%% know what being a man is about, what being a little boy is about. I’m not trying to have no nanny do that or no uncle or no #$%% like that. No stepdad or no #$%% like that. I was raised like, Don’t let no other man take care of yours. Even if you gotta take the sacrifice of quitting what you love the most. Like I said, I’m finished at about 31, 32. That’s it, shawty.

Full Story: XXL

Thirty-one? I don’t believe that, man. Mack and them are not gonna let you hang it up. I see Baby still doing it.

Well, I’m not Baby. [Laughs] Honestly, this is the real truth. I honestly think it’s unfair to my kids. I’m super dedicated into what I do. Like, it’s no questions—it’s hands down, I do this. I live this. I don’t have a day out my week that I do something else. I do this every day of my life, and I’m not about to stop, ’cause that’s the only way you can succeed in this business, is to do it the way I do it. I want to succeed the way I want to succeed. You can succeed. You can put out a hit… But to do it the way I want to do it, to be comfortable to do what the !@*# I want to do, you’ve got to work like no other. Like I said, it’s unfair to my kids. So about 30, 31, 32, I gotta get ready. I got three boys and one daughter. She’s gonna be a teenager, and they gonna be growing. They gonna be five or six. It’s time to get them. Let them @*!%%% know what being a man is about, what being a little boy is about. I’m not trying to have no nanny do that or no uncle or no #$%% like that. No stepdad or no #$%% like that. I was raised like, Don’t let no other man take care of yours. Even if you gotta take the sacrifice of quitting what you love the most. Like I said, I’m finished at about 31, 32. That’s it, shawty.

Full Story: XXL

Back
Top Bottom