Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

wait...we judging albums off tracklists now?

okay...

So...you've never looked up the tracklistings with features, and sometimes all the producer credits beforehand and already got a feel for an album before it comes out?

okay...

So...you've never looked up the tracklistings with features, and sometimes all the producer credits beforehand and already got a feel for an album before it comes out?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

okay...

nah because you never know when someone's gonna bring their A-game or when they're gonna disappoint. producers and rappers alike....so i just wait til it hits my ears. 

okay...

nah because you never know when someone's gonna bring their A-game or when they're gonna disappoint. producers and rappers alike....so i just wait til it hits my ears. 

Yea I got ya, but i wouldn't do that for a YM album though. It's pretty much a template to each of them.

Yea I got ya, but i wouldn't do that for a YM album though. It's pretty much a template to each of them.

I'm actually really surprised this hasnt broken the faucet yet, just off how to love wayne will do at least 200,000 first week but if she will takes off and they shoot a video for it he can definitely hit plat or better in a short period

I'm actually really surprised this hasnt broken the faucet yet, just off how to love wayne will do at least 200,000 first week but if she will takes off and they shoot a video for it he can definitely hit plat or better in a short period

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I actually enjoyed watching this...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

okay...

But its Lol Wayne post-Tha Carter II

.....Im already disappointed 

okay...

But its Lol Wayne post-Tha Carter II

.....Im already disappointed 

but shouldnt wayne cd already be shipped or shipping before sunday... i figure it will

has to if its gonna be in stores on monday

but shouldnt wayne cd already be shipped or shipping before sunday... i figure it will

has to if its gonna be in stores on monday

Back
Top Bottom