Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Good lord that song is atrocious.

But anyways, I think the something that could possibly ruin Carter IV is Young Money. Dude needs to keep the YM guest appearances to an absolute minimum.

Good lord that song is atrocious.

But anyways, I think the something that could possibly ruin Carter IV is Young Money. Dude needs to keep the YM guest appearances to an absolute minimum.

lil-wayne-human-being-cover.jpg

1. “Gonorrhea

* The first 10 tracks will be available on the digital version

* In reality, there will be 13 tracks. Tracks 11 and 12 you see in addition to Gudda and Weezy’s “Willy Wonka

* The first 10 tracks will be available on the digital version

* In reality, there will be 13 tracks. Tracks 11 and 12 you see in addition to Gudda and Weezy’s “Willy Wonka

^why are you glad that none of them made the carter four? Do you know how they sound or something? There could be some fire tracks on here...

^why are you glad that none of them made the carter four? Do you know how they sound or something? There could be some fire tracks on here...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

To much YM features.
Ive heard the song with Gudda, Millz, and Tyga.. its a page or so back.

Willy Wonka we've heard.

Single heard it..

Besides Tyga, Drake, and Nicki I can do without the YM features..

Originally Posted by MrWavez

To much YM features.
Ive heard the song with Gudda, Millz, and Tyga.. its a page or so back.

Willy Wonka we've heard.

Single heard it..

Besides Tyga, Drake, and Nicki I can do without the YM features..

be real these songs were never meant for c4 they (cortez, mack) said that the add hype which can either hurt or help c4 later down the road and seriously only one whole wayne track and rest is all features smh but its still new music

be real these songs were never meant for c4 they (cortez, mack) said that the add hype which can either hurt or help c4 later down the road and seriously only one whole wayne track and rest is all features smh but its still new music

Back
Top Bottom