Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

What a great thread. Loved seeing the old school pics. And it's also great seeing that MJ made the all star game every year that he played. How many players can say that. And that Jordan vs. Bird Nintendo ad is great. I used to love playing that game. Played it everyday when it came out back in the day.

sneakerjunkie wrote:
yeah i knew the #12 jersey story i just kinda ignored
what the other guy said thanks for that info ijapino

My bad got my info mixed up. Good thing for people like Ijapino to keep NT on point.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Here's a listing of what shoes MJ wore during each season....

My memory gets a lil foggy in MJ's early years, but from 1990 on up, this list is pretty accurate...

84-85 Air Ships, Air Jordan I's
85-86 Air Jordan I's
86-87 Air Jordan II's
87-88 Air Jordan III's
88-89 Air Jordan IV's
89-90 Air Jordan V's
Ill help out...

86-87 Air Jordan II high  all season, wht/black-red for road games and the wht/red-grey all home games, he also used oth black and white laces for the wht/black-red

87-88 Air Jordan II lows until all-star weekend, once again wht/black-red on the road, wht/red-grey at home, wht/cement IIIs for the rest of the regular season, then fire red IIIs for the playoffs

88-89 Fire red IIIs until all-star break, wht/cement IVs for the rest of the season, blk/cement IVs for the playoffs. It was Brad Sellers' idea to wear black shoes for "team unity" 

89-90 Fire red IVs until all-star break, wht/black midsole-red Vs for the rest of the season, blk/silver Vs for the playoffs

After seeing the Playoff pics with Jordan in the Black Dark Charcoal VIIs I still can't believe people compared them to the DMP VIIs.

Great thread.

383497138.jpg

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

383497138.jpg

man I wish JB would retro the 1s like this ^  no patent leather, no preyellowed sole KOs, just the normal jordan 1s White/Red-Black

amazing thread guys keep the pics comin!

Originally Posted by luis og13s

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

pic

man I wish JB would retro the 1s like this ^  no patent leather, no preyellowed sole KOs, just the normal jordan 1s White/Red-Black
I know what you mean, but the I's in the pic you're commenting on actually have a non-regular sole.

Yeah, I'm a smart-!!!, I know ...
laugh.gif

Attaq

Back
Top Bottom