Official Why Do Girls Like The Guys That Treat Em Bad thread...Appreciation/Unappreciation

Gotta hate and love it:

If you soft or a square or just trying to be a good guy, you definitely will be taking the L in this field.

But me, I realized you gotta be shovenist to survive in this world
pimp.gif

DISCUSS!

I've noticed that in relationships in which the guy treats the girl like crap, it's usually because the girl likes the guy more than the guy likes thegirl.

haha yo this is weird.. i jus posted this in the damm i wish i got her number thread lol. i luv nt. <33
smile.gif
hahaha.

Don't know, but in the wake of recent events I've finally learned that it's in my best interest to just leave those hard-headed ones alone and moveonto the ones who actually value my company/energy.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

haha yo this is weird.. i jus posted this in the damm i wish i got her number thread lol. i luv nt. <33
smile.gif
hahaha.

What does that have to do with anything?

You dont understand
The make up of a man
If I treat you like a dog
Then you wanna stay
If I treat you like a woman
Then you wanna walk away
I don't understand
Props to the lightskinned brotha Chico Debarge
tired.gif

took you this long to figure that out?
laugh.gif

that's why men are the cornerstones of civilization. women are stupid, and they admit it. they'd rather be with someone who puts them in their placeand treats them like horsecrap, than a guy who doesn't. simple equation.

i aint gonna lie when i get mad i say some messed up things....but she always pushes me there by saying ignorant stuff to make me mad

Originally Posted by AirJules

Gotta hate and love it:

If you soft or a square or just trying to be a good guy, you definitely will be taking the L in this field.

But me, I realized you gotta be shovenist to survive in this world
pimp.gif

DISCUSS!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Anyways, I've been an advocate of the %%%* #@@!@#%, get $$ policy for awhile now.
pimp.gif

All the reasons have been already been posted above.
A girl once told me that she likes thes "danger" aspect of the relationship. Something a nice guy obviously can't bring to the table.

i actually made a thread about this like a month ago and I learned the hard way that No not all girls need to be "treated bad" im in the happiestrelationship with 1 right now and she doesent need that to stick around

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

i actually made a thread about this like a month ago and I learned the hard way that No not all girls need to be "treated bad" im in the happiest relationship with 1 right now and she doesent need that to stick around

You say that now...wait till she finds a ball player
roll.gif
word to SmushParker

You gotta have the right balance to get the good looking chicks though. A dime isn't gonna let you talk her down all the time, you gotta have charm to gether back or you wont get anywhere. If all you have is charm and let her push you over, that won't work either.

A-holes with charm FTW
pimp.gif

ain't gonna lie, I treat my girl bad at times... she loves me more than ever afterwards. So I guess this is the truth.

See that's the thing, Ive had it happen to me once or twice in the past. I'm not upset by any means, but it just makes you wonder doesn't it? Mymother raised me to be a gentleman, who treats females with respect and dignity. I've always thought the was the way to be. It just boggles the mind forsomeone to rather be with some who treats them like a dog. It really to me just defies logic. I guess its true there's only one out there for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom