:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Man city is having a closed practice at my school, last year AC Milan was here and played a basketball game but Ronaldinho was acting like a diva the whole time

Anyone hear about the French players and the prostitute
smh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by JD214

Anyone hear about the French players and the prostitute
smh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

son
that happened before the world cup

I know, but they started more investigations after it. Just saw it on ESPN.

A new transfer sensation for the MLS ?
Rafael Marquez seems to be on his way to Red Bull NY.
I hope some other teams will get their stars as well.

Latest reports from Argentina have stated that Maradona will not agree to the terms that Grondona (president of AFA/vice-president of FIFA) has set for him and will step down from his post as coach of the Argentine national team. I'm so relieved to hear this news, now we can move forward and build a serious team for 2014. 
Link to the article: http://www.ole.com.ar/seleccion/hora-contando_0_305369563.html

Should we make this the 2014 WC countdown thread?
laugh.gif

Brazil have hired their new NT coach and he says he wants to build on the discipline and organization that Dunga instilled in the team but also give younger players bigger roles going forward.

BBC is reporting that Maradona has stepped down as Argentine manager. I REALLY hope it's true.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bring back Pekerman please.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Should we make this the 2014 WC countdown thread?
laugh.gif
Yes we should, along with that we should keep this stickied and make it a 2014 WC Countdown/European Domestic Football Thread because domestic football goes hand in hand with international football. We bunch up all the European leagues like the EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Serie A into one large, high traffic thread as opposed to having several small threads that barely get replies. It would be incredible, when 2014 comes around you would be able to look back on the thread and see what we were saying about players and teams in South Africa and then all the seasons, tournaments, and transfers that happened in the four years leading up to Brazil.

italy should of taken some of these aggresive players to the world cup and maybe they would of gotten out of the 1st round ,

dude is only 30 right? he's playing well again, as long as he keeps his fitness up he has some good years still left in him. no reason for him to go to the mls.

as for fabregas.....from ESPN.com:

"Barcelona star Lionel Messi is confident Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas will complete his return to the Nou Camp, with the Argentina playmaker reiterating that he "would love him to sign for Barca".

Arsenal, who rejected a £30 million bid from the Catalan giants at the beginning of the summer, have remained firm in their stance that their skipper is not for sale.

Fabregas has made no secret of the fact he would love a return to Barca, where he started his career as a youth-team player before moving to the Gunners in 2003, and admitted on Friday that he is torn between the two clubs.

Barca players, many of who progressed through the famous La Masia academy with Fabregas, have long pleaded with him to come back, and Messi has reiterated their desire.

"It is no secret that Cesc is my friend. The whole world knows that and I would love him to sign for Barca,'' Messi told Spanish television station Cuatro.

"I hope that the matter can be resolved soon and I'm confident that in the end it will be resolved in the way that Cesc can be a Barcelona player.''

Fabregas still has five years remaining on his Gunners contract, and on Saturday manager Arsene Wenger called on the Spain star to make up his mind where his future lies.

The 23-year-old is set to link up with Arsenal after this weekend's Emirates Cup, following his extended break after winning the World Cup with La Roja."

barcelona would be so filthy with fabregas on there
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom