Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I can't get on COD4 online.
smh.gif

Just got the red ring today
frown.gif

What makes it worse, picked up Rock Band, Assassins Creed AND Mass Effect all over the last 10 days
frown.gif

It was a good little xbox 360 too... survived a trip to Iraq and everything. Core system from RELEASE DAY, wife waited and picked it up for me when I wasdeployed. Mailed it to me and everything...

AND AFTER FINALS WEEK I HAVE 3 WEEKS OFF FOR WINTER BREAK. NO VIDEO GAMES!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Looks Like Mass Bannings on Xbox Live
by Matt Gibbs

According to Xbox-Scene it looks like Microsoft have started another wave of mass banning modified Xbox 360's on Xbox Live. Here's what they have to say:

We don't have a lot of information yet (it just started, but we try to warn you all as early as possible), but it looks like Microsoft started a new wave of bans against modified DVD firmwares or DVDR DL discs.

Several users on our forums and on IRC report their Xbox 360 has been banned from LIVE today. We get reports of Toshiba-Samsung and Hitachi-LG drives banned with both Xtreme and even the newer iXtreme firmwares. However we also see many reports of people who are currently on LIVE and have no been banned (yet). No reports of banned BenQ drives yet (but few of these drives have been flashed yet).

We don't know yet if Microsoft is detecting the modified firmware or the discs (or maybe only with a specific game?).
If you have the 'Z Code' 8015-190D it means you are banned. As always Microsoft bans the console serial from LIVE, not your LIVE account.

Have any Planet Xbox 360 users been banned yet? Note the timing right before Black Friday...
they have just updated it with:

*UPDATE*
It appears that modified fw is NOT being detected, and is instead once again due to 'bad' discs. Keep in mind that the only full proof way to make a1:1 backup is to do it yourself. iXtreme is as fullproof as it can be, in that it validates everything it possibly can from a firmware pointof view, but a game can have slight data change somewhere, most commonly in DMI. Or it can be due to early copies being watermarked so to speak.

This is why you run the risk of being banned on xbox live if you pirate games. Always remember that you run a risk doing such actions.

In regards to game data being properly validated, xdvdmulleter is a tool that has a constantly maintained database to validate backups against retail copies toensure full stealth. If you have a samsung SH-D16x and would like to contribute to the project to prevent future Live bans, please join #stealth360 on Efnet,IRC.
Discuss this news item on our forums: forums.xbox-scene.com

domski you been on xbl with a new gamertag havent seen your gamertag online in a few days? someone added me with one similar to yours ddot444

Mannn... i'm having a real love hate relationship with this game.

How is it that the sniper rifle is inaccurate as @#%$ but the M4 with the red dot can take you out in two shots from a mile away? I love when I lose a matchup like that, it makes no freaking sense.

I think they need to tweak some of the weapons.. specifically, that freaking M4.. it's just way too precise from long distance, guys use that thing like it's a sniper rifle, you have your head up even the smallest bit and they can destroy you from so far away with it.. I'm sure it's a great weapon in real life, but it's just a little ridiculous to me how many people camp with that thing and have more success than a sniper does.

Don't get me wrong - i love sniping, but I think we've all seen that a lot of your best shots are the ones you rush and the ones you get a real steady fix on somebody's head almost never hit.

The other thing is some of the maps... I don't know, they just bother me with where they spawn people and some of the hiding spots they made available.

On the other hand - if those are my two biggest complaints, I think it's safe for you all to assume I am loving this game.
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Hello NT Folks, I play COD4 everyday. So if you ever want to play, my tag is Fozzy Badfeet. I may have or haven't played with any of you guys. I'm notgreat but I'll play if I get pwned or not. Hope to see you all soon!

"XBOX Live Signup is currently unavailable."

What the hell man. This is really starting to piss me off...I'm not the only one having trouble recovering my gamertag, am I ?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Yes you NEED the memory unit. It doesn't work with the harddrive.

Thanks for the help.

I have two more questions [kind of] if you don't mind answering again.

- Do they still sell this Transfer Kit? If so, should I look in stores like EB Games, Gamestop, etc?

- What type of Memory Card would I need to get, and how much is it.
Thanks once again for your help.

^ thanks. Good to know. I'm going to try it with the Halo 3 legendary. If I get a $120 gift card for it it would be
pimp.gif

So I bought COD 2 yesterday for $10...and let me say, i can see why people enjoy COD 4 so much. I'm still new to the 360 and 1st person shooters, so ifigured....what better way to get some practice in.

Well color me surprised.
Looking to sell your old 360 games? MESSAGE ME! Looking for just about anything.

smh.gif
anybody notice they took the blood out of metal slug?

you have to switch the langiage in your xbox 360 to japanese to get the full blood and gore
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
@microsoft yet again.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

aye anybody know someone that goes by 360 gamertag: gimme the l00t? this clown dissing me on xbox messenger. dude dont even have the balls to diss me in voice. he gotta send a text message
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

He sent me an invite for Gears earlier. I saw his friends list.......saw Bee and Mayor on there.

smh.gif

guess i'll be joining in on this post soon after i've been going through the whole 360 vs. ps3 thing for awhile..

Back
Top Bottom