Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I got it first son
glasses.gif

Actually, no, you didnt list the names lol. I dont have any 360 games so I kinda want the beta but Im not gonna get mad over it.

I got it first son
glasses.gif

Actually, no, you didnt list the names lol. I dont have any 360 games so I kinda want the beta but Im not gonna get mad over it.
Enough of this nonsensical Bickering over a COD 5 beta... just hand it over to me.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

I got it first son
glasses.gif

Enough of this nonsensical Bickering over a COD 5 beta... just hand it over to me.

Lol for some reason I thought it was William Hung typing that haha.

xblaze....Why man....why?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

nah man, I just figured a quick wikipedia would give it away. I'll see If I can get more..

Anyone paid a visit to Toys R US yet? The Buy 2 Get 1 Free is on through the 18th. Going tomorrow to try and get Fifa 09, NBA 2k9, and uhh Saints Row 2.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

xblaze....Why man....why?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

nah man, I just figured a quick wikipedia would give it away. I'll see If I can get more..

Anyone paid a visit to Toys R US yet? The Buy 2 Get 1 Free is on through the 18th. Going tomorrow to try and get Fifa 09, NBA 2k9, and uhh Saints Row 2.

pimp.gif
prob be hittin it up tommarow thanks mane.
smile.gif

i didnt get know cod5 beta...
frown.gif
My handsome friend nnarum? My sweet little angel angeezy? That hunk of a man cinco? Anybody?
frown.gif

I got 2K9, Rock Band 2, and Madden 09 with the Toys R Us deal. Planning on exchanging Madden 09 for another game though. Will I be able to do that?

Gears 2 multiplayer gameplay available for stream or download:

http://hosted.filefront.com/mpina27

mad.gif
@ all these dudes who have it early

edit: just realized they're playing against bots. Not bad, hopefully the bot difficulty can be upped. And that dude you can hear talking is a straighttool, talking %%#% to AI? FAIL

LISTEN UP!

i've got ALL of my codes, but i'm putting up two for grabs here on NT. I'd say either H3 or COD4, winner of each mini tourney gets a beta code forCOD5

If you preorder at gamestop, you can get it for free... its only 5 bucks for a preorder. And for some reason last week they were givin a free preorder out witheach game you trade in...

Hey Nick, I have the exact same TV.
pimp.gif

I need a damn COD5 beta code, so I can finish matches with 1 kill and be made fun of like with COD4.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

I got 2K9, Rock Band 2, and Madden 09 with the Toys R Us deal. Planning on exchanging Madden 09 for another game though. Will I be able to do that?
i think you can if it hasn't been opened

whats good with fallout?what's the story behind it...is kinda like halo?

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

i think you can if it hasn't been opened

whats good with fallout?what's the story behind it...is kinda like halo?
Only if it isn't the free item on the receipt. I was going to go there today and maybe pick up Dead Space and a couple other games...

I picked up 2 copies of 2k9 and Tiger Woods 09. Is Fifa out because I didn't see it when I went. Anywho, yall are sleeping on TW09. Ip play this more than2K right now

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

I picked up 2 copies of 2k9 and Tiger Woods 09. Is Fifa out because I didn't see it when I went. Anywho, yall are sleeping on TW09. Ip play this more than 2K right now
Gamestop told me to pick it up tomm... And that TW is nice, its just time consuming...

[h1]MGS4 on 360 Rumors Gain Ground[/h1]

[h2]A positive report comes out of Japan.[/h2]

by Erik Brudvig
October 14, 2008 - According to a Tokyo Game Show report from Japanese investment research firm Morningstar, Metal Gear Solid 4 may find its way to the Xbox 360 after all. Morningstar published a general article covering multiplatform trends that features a quote from a Konami public relations representative that should fuel rumors for months to come. The rep is quoted as saying, regarding MGS4, "We're actively looking into a release for the Xbox 360." While this isn't a confirmation of it coming, it does lend hope to those Xbox 360 owners who haven't plunked down money on a PS3.

However, this little quote doesn't clear the major hurdle Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima has listed for the title coming to Xbox 360. He has been quoted in several interviews saying a port was likely impossible due to the game being optimized for the PS3 hardware, specifically Blu-ray discs.

IGN has contacted Konami's US representatives for a comment and is awaiting a response. The original Morningstar report can be found here.
I'm not even going to say anything besides I wouldn't care it released or not. I still wouldn't buy it.

Back
Top Bottom