Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Fun game but i liked the COD4 guns better. That SV4 is serious though... I might get on later i denno, i should be gettin that fifa today..

Dead Space is out available today!, Anyone copping?
nerd.gif
I'm going after class to pick mine up.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

wait...so you need to put a REAL transaction number? if so F that cuz im not even buying this crappy game (not a fan of COD, cant stand dying from one shot...and its all about who sees each other first all luck imo)

+$$ is that garbage with people going under the map on the one with the tanks!? And you cannot kill them! $***!+! UNBELIEVABLE!

anyone else cop FIFA today?

As I was leaving work I see my boy receiving all these games, #@%! I didn't know Saints row, deadspace AND FIFA dropped today
smh.gif

money is tight

I was gonna go pick up Saints Row 2, but I didn't.
laugh.gif

Money is certainly tight. Can't be droppin' $60 on a video games during a recession.

The Good: Managed to get Fifa at Toys R US today after 2 failures yesterday.
The Bad: No NBA 2k9
The Ugly: Might have to keep Fifa sealed for a week in order to pull off the future exchange for NBA 2k9 and Fable 2.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

The Good: Managed to get Fifa at Toys R US today after 2 failures yesterday.
The Bad: No NBA 2k9
The Ugly: Might have to keep Fifa sealed for a week in order to pull off the future exchange for NBA 2k9 and Fable 2.
shouldve bought 2k9 3 times...

?

Toys R US didnt have NBA 2K9 available at 4 stores (I physically went to 2 and called 2 more.)

I bought 2 copies of Saints Row 2 and 1 Fifa 09. Im keeping Fifa. I plan to exchange one copy of Saints Row 2 for NBA 2K9 and the other copy for Fable 2.Obviously, im keeping those sealed. I just mentioned keeping Fifa sealed because they might have to scan all 3 games despite the fact im exchanging 2 of them.

They didnt seem to have Deadspace either.

Just got my WAW beta code from Gamestop in my email. Thanks 562. It would be useful if I already didnt get my beta code from callofduty.com I guess I'llgive this one to my boy then.

Originally Posted by nnarum

+$$ is that garbage with people going under the map on the one with the tanks!? And you cannot kill them! $***!+! UNBELIEVABLE!
They seem to have made COD5 a lot more camper friendly. The 3 x grenade perk has now become a 2 x grenade perk also. The campers will enjoy thisgame a lot.

Apparently, the many legions of campers on COD4 just weren't annoying quite enough..

Back
Top Bottom