Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

By the way, I'm on my phone so I can't see the video. What's it a vid of exactly?
just like a little teaser.� a little girl by the coast and some !$@ starts coming up.� very forgettable.

but yo, I just found this video of saints row.� you can throw people!

on my way to gamestop

Beta: Xbox Live + BlackBerry = XBerryLive!
Posted In: Software | By: Click | Date: 13 Oct2008 |
speech-bubble.gif
59 comments

I don't know about you but I am a HUGE Xbox360 FanBoy! Idon't know how many times I wished there was an app that I could put on my BlackBerry to show me who on my friends list was online and playing what. EnterXberry Live!, your new best friend to see who's playing, what that person is playing, and what games have they played in the past (as long as that personhas all of that enabled in their preferences). You don't just have to add your friends off your list, you can add anyone with a Xbox Live Gamer Tag! Moreafter the jump.

BBscreen-Kelli-2.jpg

BBscreen-Kelli-3.jpg

One feature that was added into this application is the ability to know when there is a newer version out and it will let you know to update the app. Keepin mind that this is a BETA app so there may be some minor bugs (only install if you'recomfortable with beta apps). Xberry will work for BlackBerry smartphones running OS version 4.2.1 and up and it is available on 81xx, 83xx, 87xx, 88xx, and9000!

To download, type in this URL in your BlackBerry's web browser:
For all the Blackberry X Xbox 360 heads
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

damn it man missed the code again....
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Anybody get a beta code from gamestop using a transaction code (the 562 method)

EDIT: I just got the gamestop e-mail Thanks alot 562.

Ima try it again and if i can get another ima post it up here.
no problems dude, always postin up goodies for the NT fam...

laugh.gif
, I got two more I think

When I saw the offer on SD! I sent to all emails I remembered because I planned on flipping them, but I saw the abundance on eBay so i'm giving em away
pimp.gif

Hit up toys-r-us earlier and got the buy 2 get one free deal got the last socom they had with a headset and got saints row and fifa for 360. Not sure if imgoing 2 open up the 2 360 games and just wait for 2 other games that are going to come out later. They said i can swithch them within 45 days as long as therenot open.

Back
Top Bottom